One wednesday afternoon..........

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
http://vimeo.com/3183929

my mate will made a really good edit of me! not becuse of the riding, but he put everything together really well!!!
cheers will!!

and yes before people say that i have shit flips, yes i know, i am still wrking on getting them slower and dailed!

cheers
James

cj.

Likes Dirt
HA! sweet flip.

Nah man you are doing better then the majority of the people on here including myself which cant even flip in the first place, good job.

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
HA! sweet flip.

Nah man you are doing better then the majority of the people on here including myself which cant even flip in the first place, good job.
thanks man, really apreaciate the feedback!! hope you enjoyed the edit!!

Beau lynd

Likes Dirt
sweet edit mate. Nice flips, you will have them dialed pritty soon, you kind of just get used to them and they slow down and get higher and smoother.

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sweet edit mate. Nice flips, you will have them dialed pritty soon, you kind of just get used to them and they slow down and get higher and smoother.
thanks mate!!

jackson did say you were a top bloke! no doubts there!!

cheers for the advice! im hoping it will come good!

Mattw513

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice riding Roney. How long did it take to learn the flips?

And a bit off topic, but did you race in the school mountain bike XC thing at stromlo last year? I've just seen pics of you in other threads and you look familiar. If not than just ignore what I just wrote.

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice riding Roney. How long did it take to learn the flips?

And a bit off topic, but did you race in the school mountain bike XC thing at stromlo last year? I've just seen pics of you in other threads and you look familiar. If not than just ignore what I just wrote.
hehe thnx mate well i learnt them in one day at rampfest hit the resi and then did em at my local!!!

hehe
and nah it wasnt me, lol sorry mate!

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
every one can flip now its sick haha
its very true though, flips are becoming a more common trick, which is really good! alot of riders are stepping up and pulling out bigger tricks more often!