Online dating

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Didn't get to see my lady friend, apparently she had a rough day after seeing her other half so that's cleared up at least.

pistonbroke

Eats Squid
Didn't get to see my lady friend, apparently she had a rough day after seeing her other half so that's cleared up at least.
Yep, time to move on. She's never going to leave that baggage behind.

On another note, the young bloke at works Tinder party was cancelled because Tinder has been too successful. He had one chick coming over last night and another on Sunday.
His strategy of not quite reaching for the top shelf seems to be paying off. One chicks line was "I'm not a vampire but I do suck hard". Not sure what she meant by that. ;)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Hmmm, she just asked me out tomorrow and I can't turn down a drink so I'll play it by ear.
Don't do it! This doesn't end pretty...it is 1 of 2 things.

1) she wants some on the side cock. You know how this ended last time...second time round probably get a worse payback.

2) she wants a man bag...a dude that is always there frothing for a sniff of what's in her pants and boosting her fragile ego. But never getting it. Choking to death on your blue balls!

hazza6542

Eats Squid
^^^ I love my car, not doing that again. I said I'll go so I'll head up anyway and going off to a mates around the corner from the pub after to drop shit off so I may as well.

I'm keeping it quick I got study and shuttles to fill my day yet and it's gonna get dark. I'm just going to ask about the boyfriend situation straight up, I'm not hung up on this chick so win or lose I don't really care.

Not being a bag, and if she's got the boyfriend I guess she can't play with mine. Either way I get a beer and a study break. Anyone on here a pro maths guy who wants to help out a struggling eng. student..?

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
^^^ I love my car, not doing that again. I said I'll go so I'll head up anyway and going off to a mates around the corner from the pub after to drop shit off so I may as well.

I'm keeping it quick I got study and shuttles to fill my day yet and it's gonna get dark. I'm just going to ask about the boyfriend situation straight up, I'm not hung up on this chick so win or lose I don't really care.

Not being a bag, and if she's got the boyfriend I guess she can't play with mine. Either way I get a beer and a study break. Anyone on here a pro maths guy who wants to help out a struggling eng. student..?
Nothing to lose bro so just play it smart. Enjoy your beer either way.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Nothing to lose bro so just play it smart. Enjoy your beer either way.
I think it went as well as it could. She's cute, I like her, but I don't think I'm gunna try and get a relationship out of it. If she's cheating on her current boyfriend it's not really tempting to go after something serious with her.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I think it went as well as it could. She's cute, I like her, but I don't think I'm gunna try and get a relationship out of it. If she's cheating on her current boyfriend it's not really tempting to go after something serious with her.
Damn straight. I'm sure I won't be alone when I say you've played it smart.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Sounds like the smart approach. If she cheats on him to be with you, she will cheat on you to be with the next one.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I was going to bring this up a couple of posts ago, my experience is keep away from the love triangle. It could be you down the track and not a good sign.