Only cost me a kidney and half a liver - Transition TR450

Dymalla

Likes Dirt
The new bike for this race season. Pretty stoked.
Spec:
Frame: Red Medium TR450
Shock: RC4 with 300lb Ti Spring
Forks: 2010 Boxxer Teams with Xtra Soft spring
Wheels: Hope Pro 2 on Revolution spokes on Stans ZTR Flow rims
Tyres: Schwalbe Big Betty's
Pedals: Jet Black
Grips: Odi
Bars: Truvativ BooBar
Derailieur/Shifter: SRAM X.0
Brakes: Formula THE ONE with lightweight formula rotors
Cranks: Saints
Chainguide: e-13 LG1 - 2010
Chain: Wipperman 920 Teflon
Cassette: Some ranom one we messed with - now weighs 110g
Seat: I-fly I-beam
Stem: Straitline 50mm - 0 Rise

Weight: 15.9kg :p

Viv92

Eats Squid
I think you'll have to fix those Boxxers... my brain is hurting at the thought of you owning anything that isn't the very best you can get, same goes for the bars.

Sweet bike though. ;)

DARTY18

Likes Bikes
looking good, your gonna love it. I had a feeling the 450 could be built pretty light with the right fork/wheel combo, this proves it

Dymalla

Likes Dirt
nice bike, quite jealous.

is that spring the right size, looks a tad short.
Yeah spring is the right size, came off the old bike with the same stroke shock. We had a 250lb on it at first because its supposed to be more progressive and normally I run a 300lb on the Orange 224 which is a regressive bike. Turns out I might need a 350 now! More weight :(

Thanks for comments everyone. As for action shots, I'l try get some before holidays are over, I havent even got to ride it properly yet! So keen though.

davo808

Likes Bikes and Dirt
wow, thats a sick ride man. I've done something similar with my 4x bikes cluster. using various single speed conversion bits I've created a 3 speed cluster with 7sp spacing.

the F.H.B

Likes Dirt
Man thats light, I finished building mine up today 19kg... Still I know theres alot of places on my bike to lose some weight! Yours is the first I've seen in red, looks great:)