Sold Onyx Racing hubs, non-boost 32 hole plus problem solvers boost kit and SAGS.

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: Onyx Racing Hubs Front 100x15, Rear 12x142, both 32 hole
Item Condition:
Good.
Reason for selling:
Updated to Onyx boost hubs
Price and price conditions: $350 plus postage
Extra Info:
These things are the balls, forget your Chris King, I9 or Hopes, Onyx are the goods and strictly for discerning riders that only want the best. These are in good knick but it has been a while since the bearings were changed. They came off my Pivot 429 trail and before that my Pivot Mach 6 Carbon. I've had no issues with the bearings but it certainly won't hurt to change em out in the near future. Onyx are SILENT freehubs, that means no drag or scaring the furry little creatures as the Texas chainsaw massacre whizzes past. As advised these are non boost but I have the Problem Solvers kits and will include them in the one low price. That's over $100 of extra value for no extra charge!!!!

But wait there's more.....
I know that some of you may be insecure without the chainsaw buzzing away behind you telling you that you are going really really fast so I've included a synthetic audio generation system (SAGS). Once fitted it will let you know that you are super fast and would probably be winning the world cup if it wasn't for Covid. If you would like the SAGS then PM me, no one else has to know. See below for pics.

Pictures:

The Problem Solvers.

The Synthetic Audio Generation System (SAGS)

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok so these are a pending sale with Litenbror, thanks mate, give you a shout to sort out the details.

Cheers Scott.

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: Onyx Racing Hubs Front 100x15, Rear 12x142, both 32 hole
Item Condition: Good.
Reason for selling: Updated to Onyx boost hubs
Price and price conditions: $350 plus postage
Extra Info:
These things are the balls, forget your Chris King, I9 or Hopes, Onyx are the goods and strictly for discerning riders that only want the best. These are in good knick but it has been a while since the bearings were changed. They came off my Pivot 429 trail and before that my Pivot Mach 6 Carbon. I've had no issues with the bearings but it certainly won't hurt to change em out in the near future. Onyx are SILENT freehubs, that means no drag or scaring the furry little creatures as the Texas chainsaw massacre whizzes past. As advised these are non boost but I have the Problem Solvers kits and will include them in the one low price. That's over $100 of extra value for no extra charge!!!!

But wait there's more.....
I know that some of you may be insecure without the chainsaw buzzing away behind you telling you that you are going really really fast so I've included a synthetic audio generation system (SAGS). Once fitted it will let you know that you are super fast and would probably be winning the world cup if it wasn't for Covid. If you would like the SAGS then PM me, no one else has to know. See below for pics.

Pictures:

The Problem Solvers.

The Synthetic Audio Generation System (SAGS)
These look like the ones I had on my Schwinn Sting Ray in 1968.

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks for the interest team. SAGS still available, PM me, again no one needs to know!