Onza Aquila Product reviewers

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
First batch of Onza Aquila are about to drop on the 28th July baring customs clearance.

I have up to 8 sets on offer for reviewers. 1 per state.

A set is comprised of 1x 27.5 Onza Aquila + 1x 27.5 choice of either an Onza Citius or Onza Ibex.

Ive chosen to mix and match the tire models so you can compare front and back combinations, as well as understand the product heritage of Onza Tires.

Whats the catch?
1) you must pay for them
- why? To avoid the ugliness of all your Farkin peers baying that you've been bought and compromised your soul to review free Shizzle.
- Yes, at a discount. No, not free. Yes I'll cover shipping., Yes, you can keep them at the end ... you bought them :)
2) you must write a review on ROTORBURN within 3months of my sending them to you. no less then 250 words. ( is that too much ?)
3) you must also compare them to a Maxxis Minion / HRII combo or Whatever the Schwalbe equivalents are. Or as agreed with me prior to the review. You must test in alternating combos front and rear also at your cost.
4) there must be an element of science or analysis to the review, at your discretion.
5) you must alert me when you have posted your review so I know you're done.

I'll pick somewhat randomly who they will go to.
The key is 1 set per state if possible to Max the variability of terrain ... Preferably in an area with appropriate trails to put them thru the wringer.

To be considered, please write something articulate below
- re what tires you currently use and what you like about them.
- add your location and favourite trail that you will be testing them on (If naming an unapproved trail, be smart about naming it)
- add a brief test plan.

Ill PM the chosen reviewers sometime after the 28th July 2017.

open to all provided you acknowledge and accept the criteria I've outlined above and you post on here something to demonstrate your communications skills.

All decisions are mine alone and are final.

whats innit for you? You get to be one of the first locals on these, you get to demo at a discount some truly awesome rubber to ween you off your Maxxis fetish. You like to review shizzle.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Been thinking about doing a review on my Onza Ibex, great tyre so far. (skinwall versions too)