Oops I Stacked It Again Forum

nizai

Likes Dirt
How about an Injury Rehab forum?

I know theres plenty of people who have damaged themselves and gone through recovery periods and rehab for their injuries. It might be helpful for people to share their thoughts and experiences on rehab exercises, supports, best pain killers ;) etc.

While I think its a bit dangerous to offer anything out as medical advice, sometimes people could save alot of money if they could find out what others had gone through.

For instance I wouldnt have bothered going to the doctor last week if I knew that with plenty of ice, some exercises and rest time would fix my knee.

I can see the drawback that it becomes a place for people to post gross pics ;)

N

joefuel

Likes Dirt
I think its a great idea, however you would have to be careful about medical advice. I wouldn't go to the extent of making a whole forum about it though. A thread would be a good idea​

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
nizai said:
While I think its a bit dangerous to offer anything out as medical advice, sometimes people could save alot of money if they could find out what others had gone through.
I think this pretty much makes it a no go area. But that is my opinion and may not be reflected by the Farkin powers that be.

demo man

Used to be cool.
i recken if you need to ask a question you can do it in General of Off-Topic - no need for a whole forum on it. I've only seen one or two threads every now-and-again about injury stuff.

nizai

Likes Dirt
No worries, just thought id throw the idea out there.

I wasnt planning on it being a replacement for sound medical advice, just ideas to help with a speedy recovery. If you go to the doctor every 5 minutes with a question youd go broke pretty quickly :)

But I understand theres a major drawback in terms of the line being blurred between whats acceptable and whats not.

Thanks anyway :D

N