nimrodx

Likes Dirt
Well I am intending going down there -- but will be 1 hour late

I'll be a bit late. 1 HOur to be exact.

HOpe it is on!

nimrodx

Likes Dirt
Open day a success

I think it went pretty well -- despite some pretty cold weather, and the threat of rain.

Thanks to those who organised it.

Matt

sherman

Likes Dirt
Pretty sure the execs said that they would like to run one every 2nd month. Im sure Jiel or one of the other execs can confirm.
Yep this is correct, we plan on having a similar type event (open day or club race) each month by the end of this year.

The next one is penned down for the 7th of August and we are hoping that Jubilee has been opened up so we can use these facilities.

boltz

Likes Dirt
I'd like to go out to the Show Grounds again on the 26th. just for some riding, and maybe trail building.
I think it's important to keep some momentum for the newly signed up members (and prospectives).
I know a bunch of you will be busy getting ready to head o/s, but there should still be enough takers to make it worthwhile.
Having the next Open Day in Jubilee, in August sounds like the GO.

joy boy

Likes Dirt
Hey mate. I'm sounding pretty keen to get in on it. First weekend of the holidays so yeah. Plenty of time.

boltz

Likes Dirt
I know this is a bit late, but a BIG thanks to all the usual suspects, who got all the gear out to the showgrounds for the Open Day.
I think everyone agrees it was a success, given the weather on the day.

I'm going to be out there this Sunday, but not till 1pm. I'll send out an email shortly. Does anyone from the club want to go out there in the morning, for D/H, XC or 4X?