Opinions on new bike?

Andrew Bourke

Cannon Fodder
Hey guys, been dirt jumping for about 5-6months now and want to update bike, ive got a mongoose fireball at the moment(bad mistake), im after a new bike, ive ridden a few mates ns majesty before and loved the feel of it but there hard to come by as a complete bike. just after some lighter, better quality overall bike since ive replaced rims headset new chain, new bars, front hub already haha! spent to much money on it , wanting ideas on whats out there similar to the ns's geometry, i believe the ns suburban is exact as the majesty just lighter, but again hard to come by. commencal? norco? stp ? have a limit of probly $1000. any help/advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. should i buy frame then build up or buy a complete bike? preferably after cromoly frame.

Cheers guys

Last edited:

glasslike

Likes Dirt
Ns majesty is lighter and also heated treated inside to prevent rusting cf suburban.

My advice buy a Majesty frame, chuck your parts from your fireball on the majesty. Those that don't fit such as crankset and wheels buy new ones (or second hand).

Anything your not happy up with replace the parts, most like forks and sell your left over parts separately.

glasslike

Likes Dirt
Might also help if you say what you do on your bike.

I know you said DJ but any park, street, or BMX tracks?

glasslike

Likes Dirt
Then get the majesty frame since you like the geo on it.

You might want to check the Specialized P3 as well, they would be at the top of my list if I was only dirt jumping.

Last edited:

Andrew Bourke

Cannon Fodder
Then get the majesty frame since you like the geo on it.

You might want to check the Specialized P3 as well, they would be at the top of my list if I was only dirt jumping.
I may suss out the p3 never really checked them out before cheers again