Orange 222

Jared

Yeti Cycles
Orange 222, Dorados, race face cranks, mrp, sram xo, protapers, fox shock, hope brakes, sun wheels. Kinda got a buyer lined up but that could easily fall through.

$4700 spare rear wheel, madcatz-orange jersey, sticker kit for swingarm, spare fork guards

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
my god... that is a sweet price...if I hadn't bought the tomac, I recon I'd snap that up.

masonb89 : Jared gets like 8 new iron horses at the beginning of this season so I guess thats why :)

belly_up

Likes Dirt
hey jared, you need to sell straight away? cause if can wait a while, i will buy it for that much. repayment plan maybe? : )

Jared

Yeti Cycles
teams not riding orange bikes anymore, I don't need another dh bike lying around, especially if I won't be allowed to ride it.

Jared

Yeti Cycles
I'm leaving for the states in 2 weeks for the season, but if it's not sold, and my buyer does fall through you can send me emails or just write to me on this site as i'll be on regularly, we'll be able to work it out.

DOM

Eats Squid
Jareds Bike

Thats Cheaper then what Bryn was selling his for haha.

I dont know if Bryn has sold his yet .. he was trying on the trc forum.

Sweet deal .. though

Jared

Yeti Cycles
Yeah,bryn's bikes alright but mine heaps better Hahahahahaha.
I reckon mines in better condition still, i've really been trying to take care of it. I need to sell it to get money to buy heaps of cool shit overseras.

Jared

Yeti Cycles
yeah i get paid but, you can always do with more cash. I don't really need to buy lots of stuff but it's good to have the money to buy something if ya want it.

aussie

Division One
codding was selling his for $5000 so if yours is in the same conditon as his its not going to take long.

oh if any one wants a madcatz 222 frame he is selling just the frame i think he wants $2200 because he needs his Dorados and other bits for his turner this year

jared there is a kid here that rides for ? iron horse and got the new team bike today i real hope you guys arnt on the production bike because its is waked.

100mm bb with profiles on it its like rideing a moto with pedals the whole thing is just wrong but it does have a nice spec of parts on it.

Jared

Yeti Cycles
got it sold to darren p, coddings has prob been ridden a bit less, it'd be a good buy as well,
the Horsies we're ridin are different to production ones, different geometry and stuff, still got 100mm bb,but no profiles (eeeeexelent) should be the goods I reckon

belly_up

Likes Dirt
I can't afford $2200 for a frame only unfortunately, it'd cost me well over $6k to build it up into a bike, plus a brand new Big Hit DH frameset is only $1999, which is probably more than enough for a rider like me. Oh well, can't win them all, i guess i start saving for a Big Hit Expert, for $4500.