orange 322

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
Now that I'm living a couple of hours from rotorua I figured I should retire the 223 and get onto something with less cracks. Happy that not much needed to be changed apart from the headset and rear hub is back to 135/12.

Xt running gear with an xo shifter
Xt 4 pots and mavic / hope / dt Swiss wheelset
Thomson, Funn and SDG cockpit.
And I just picked up a fast suspension CO3 cart to bring the forks back up to date.

It's still noisy, but a bit longer lower and slacker with a bit of progression in the back end.

moorey

call me Mia
FAKE NEWS!
My fives and Alpine are no noisier than my other bikes. Other than the hope hubs sounding much louder, due to the big monocoque swingarm acting like a speaker cone.
If you do have a squeak or rattle, yes, it will sound loud. Pro tip: Don’t have them.
Old 222 was noisy in the day, but there were no clutched derailleurs, and mine had the rattly floating brake.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Get outta here with ya common sense moorechunt, this is no place for that.

That bikes a filing cabinet filled with rocks bouncing down a hill and nothing you say will change that

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
If you can open a communication chanel with peaty I’ll tell him what for........ aaaah fuck nope I’d be fan girling like some scrouter at a beiber concert hahaha.

Tongue firmly in cheek matey, I’ve waxed lyrical about oranges plenty of times round here. That mudd run is mint too, old mate is smooth af

moorey

call me Mia
Yeah, it’s a magic run, on a trail bike, at a National DH race, rocking the podium. Love watching that run after doing all the B lines on Turbs :oops:

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
How does she ride? I remember riding a 223 back in the day and the thing was like a scalpel but the brake jack almost killed me on a rutted out entrance into a corner.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk