Orange Bicycles

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
...... also Defcon Cycles who I spoke to this afternoon. Both prompt, efficient and helpful - they type of customer service that will keep the local retail industry alive and kicking!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
before everything went down the shitter, along with many thousands of dollars of down payments on bikes that customers will never see... allegedly...
Mr DeafCon's customer service became worse than non-existent, I kept all the emails and records of interactions with him, Banshee & Consumer Affairs Victoria. If he ever pops up again, I strongly suggest spending your money elsewhere.

smitho

Likes Bikes and Dirt
before everything went down the shitter, along with many thousands of dollars of down payments on bikes that customers will never see... allegedly...
Mr DeafCon's customer service became worse than non-existent, I kept all the emails and records of interactions with him, Banshee & Consumer Affairs Victoria. If he ever pops up again, I strongly suggest spending your money elsewhere.
Whelp, my comment hasn’t aged well ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Orange's longest travel 29er is a super-predictable high-speed blast to ride that accelerates like a rocket and handles with consistent poise. It's an incredibly rewarding bike to thrash, but will set you back a fair amount of cash for the privilege.—Alex Evans
Do they even 329?
3D7A2549-F927-47AD-88DE-8170CC680645.jpeg

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Personally, I liked this comment the best:

...but the Stage's brake jack isn't bad enough to leave me thinking the bike should have a floating brake arm (remember these?) or make me want to stop riding.
I'm glad he was thinking about stopping riding but then decided it wasn't quite that bad enough.