Orange Ms.Isle, How much?

user name

Likes Dirt
Just putting the feelers out for friend here.

Would anyone on this site be interested in buying a complete 2000 model Orange MsIsle?
with out knowing all the spec's but i can tell you it has Z series Marzocchi forks, and a real beast chain guide, etc. Im imagneing it would be best suited to 4X and Djs.

what would be a reasonable Price for this good bike?

dcrofty

Eats Squid
Mate if you can post a better spec list and perhaps even a photo or two people will be able to help you out more.

user name

Likes Dirt
yeah ok
2000 model small frame
the forks are Z3 bombers.
New Areial Industries Chain Guide
Hayes Mag Hydro disk
Sun and dice rims.

Will post pics when he takes them.

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well, as i said, im just getting an idea..if you choose not to help that is fine. have a nice day:cool:
No, your asking for interest. The whole idea of the For Sale is to get INTEREST in the bike. Come on man, you've got trading access, post it in the right place.

RevellBikes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No, your asking for interest. The whole idea of the For Sale is to get INTEREST in the bike. Come on man, you've got trading access, post it in the right place.
chill out a bit there, yeah your right he asked who is interested but also asked what a good price for it would be, he just wonts some oppinions first

THE CHENZ

Likes Dirt
I know they`re sweet BUT................................

yeah ok
2000 model small frame
the forks are Z3 bombers.
New Areial Industries Chain Guide
Hayes Mag Hydro disk
Sun and dice rims.

Will post pics when he takes them.
I`d be thinking around the $1500- mark as a rough guide would be an alright price for a quick sale.......So go sell it!:cool: