Organisational Structures (Grip?)

G

Hey I'm doing an assignment for work studies on organisational structures of different companies. I need to pass this to graduate and im wondering of any of you farkiners can help me out. I was hoping to get the organisational structure of Grip Sport and I thought Grip could help me out with that one, but any others that you people might have would be greatly appricated.

Heres what would be required
  • A Diagram of the organisational structure
    What roles are people playing in the company
    What does that person actually do
    What happens if something goes wrong, (customer complaints, Occupational Health and Safety)

If anyone can help me out i would be so thankful

Please no bullshit posts as this is serious

Thanks a bunch

Fuzzy

mtbdh_girl

Likes Dirt
do you need general stuff or only specific? eg functional, project, or matrix structure stuff? if so send your email as ive just done a research study on which is more effective.

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
Hey Fuzzy, be more than happy to help you but I think it would be disappointing because of how small a company we are. You wouldn't actually have much to show! I reckon you should get onto Derek from Norco... much bigger outfit and bike related too... but if you still want to talk to me about GSport PM me
Cheers

Fat_Ride

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Definately post your email... I've got 2500 words or so. I had a similar assignment last semester.... it got a distinction too.

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
Derek Yates... he's on teh forum here... as far as I know his username is his name. PM him.