Osprey Rev 24 Hydration Pack *SOLD*

WILLY

Likes Dirt
Item: Osprey Rev 24 Hydration Pack

Item Condition: Excellent. This pack is 1 ride old. There are no rips, no broken buckles, and no tears - it is in 100% perfect condition.

Reason for selling: Surplus to my needs

Price and price conditions: $70 ($169 RRP)

Pictures: Attached

Extra Info: This is a near-new Osprey Rev 24 hydration backpack that I am selling due to it being surplus to my needs. It has been used once, so as you can probably tell from the photos, it is in impeccable condition. The pack normally retails for $169, so I feel the asking price is fair given that this pack is bascially new.

It's a superlight backpack designed for mountain biking and trail running, and it places a big emphasis on flexibility and breathability. The harness uses a body-hugging design that keeps it from flapping about on the trail, while the mesh padding helps to maintain good breathability. You can stuff a lot of gear into the Rev 24, but elastic compression cords allow you to cinch it down when you're running less gear. Additional storage comes from the zippered pockets on the waist belt, while a neat strap-on pouch for your smartphone gives you easy access on the shoulder strap.

Like all Osprey backpacks, the Rev 24 includes the brilliant Hydraulics reservoir, which holds up to 3 litres of fluid for all-day riding or running. A simple magnetic attachment for the valve ensures easy stowage so your bite valve isn't swaying about all the time.

From Osprey:

"The Rev 24 is a panel loading technical hydration pack ideal for longer duration trail running or endurance racing endeavors and designed specifically for outdoor enthusiasts and athletes who enjoy covering long distances quickly."

Specifications:

RRP: $169
Designed for endurance mountain biking
Pack volume: 24 Litres
Pack dimensions: 48cm (height) x 28cm (width) x 24cm (depth)
Biostretch™ Body Wrap harness
Biostretch™ Bodybelt
Bodybelt pockets
DigiFlip™ Media Pocket
Front panel bungee
Stretch hydration compartment
Stretch mesh side pockets
Zippered top slash pocket
2.5 Litre Osprey Hydraulics reservoir (included)
Magnetic bite valve
Pack weight: 580 grams
Reservoir weight: 170 grams

Attachments

Last edited:

WILLY

Likes Dirt
Just a quick note to say that I've dropped the asking price down to $70 for the pack including the 2.5 litre reservoir.

Postage available for $10 to pretty much anywhere in Oz.

Cheers,

Wil