otc productions

gordonvale94

Likes Dirt
I dare you to send that to Santa Cruz, they will sponsor you for sure......oh and did I mention you're a douche?

Moony

Likes Dirt
this is a joke...it's supposed to be funny...that's the point!

I'd sponsor you hodge!

Camz_47

Likes Bikes
omg defo the narliest vid i've ever seen

yeh hodgey got the jitters u know just watchin it, defo should have shown them your skills at skiddin and shit to, u know would of definitely won over some of the critics anyways gotta go got shit to do like gotta feed the family u know

blakeo_2233

Likes Dirt
Was that supposed to be funny?
Yes it was, and if you dont find it funny theres something very wrong with you. Hodge I thought it was fucking hilarious and im almost in tears right now. Congradulations on the contract with gt for 2010 i think youll do very well.

hodgey

Likes Bikes
No...wrong...people know it's a joke...it's still a fail. :)
the idea of the video was to prove that making promotional video's of yourself is a bit queer and people who try to make them fail. ergo we suceeded in failing and also succeeded in making fools like you give a dam. i say cheers to the homo who gives a dam.!!

Moony

Likes Dirt
That's the only part that made sense.
mate, i think that what mr hodge is trying to say is that he defines 'promotional videos' as a 'fail', and hence he has succeeded in failing = win!
The fact that this particular film was made as a mockery of some other promotional films due to his personal view on these short videos, means that not only has he considered the riding and interview features of the film but also incorporated an element of comedy = double win!!

I'm sure that throughout the duration of the film you laughed at some stage...but if you didn't and you'd like to find the humour in it, take a step back and watch it as a joke rather than something serious.

moony.

G-rant

Likes Bikes
Yes it was, and if you dont find it funny theres something very wrong with you. Hodge I thought it was fucking hilarious and im almost in tears right now. Congradulations on the contract with gt for 2010 i think youll do very well.
wow man you seriously have a bad sence of humour. i can go out onto my street and be a fuckhead but i dont think anyone would find that funny.

Last edited:

5h1f7y

Likes Dirt
Besides the fact it was a joke and farkin hilarious it was also well put together for a spoof.

Still snickering