Otway Odyssey entry for sale...

Graunched

Likes Dirt
Hi

I have one entry for the 100km Otway Odyssey for sale.
Unfortunately cannot compete due to an injury.

If interested please send me a pm.

Cheers

Last edited:

vogmae

Likes Dirt
I'm in a similar position, an entry for the full 100k but due to family commitments can't actually make it. But can someone explain to me the deal with selling entries. It's in my name, etc, and I'm sure the organiser doesn't allow it, but I've seen various entries for sale here.

So, is this a sort of look the other way informal thing that is pretty common and as long as you'ren not scalping and it is a couple here and there no one cares?

And what about the entry being in someone's name? What happens there?

Graunched

Likes Dirt
I'm in a similar position, an entry for the full 100k but due to family commitments can't actually make it. But can someone explain to me the deal with selling entries. It's in my name, etc, and I'm sure the organiser doesn't allow it, but I've seen various entries for sale here.

So, is this a sort of look the other way informal thing that is pretty common and as long as you'ren not scalping and it is a couple here and there no one cares?

And what about the entry being in someone's name? What happens there?
Not sure about how the organisers feel about it but I am sure that if you were trying to scalp entries to a mountain bike race you would be out of business pretty quickly.

Incidentally a mate of mine (spiderpig) pulled out of the race a few weeks ago and had to sell his entry. He told me that the person that buys the entry is able to change the competitor details over online once you give them the competitor id and password for the rapid assent site.

Last edited:

mcdoned

Likes Dirt
Hi all, another Otway Odyssey entry for sale... my transport plans have fallen through, and someone may as well enjoy the race.

It's the 100km version. Please PM me if interested.

sossy

Saucier
If you cant find a buyer, you could always donte the entry to the race this sunday and have it austioned off for a great cause!