OUCH!

perfor8r

Likes Dirt
<----- aw man, i saw that and just started crackin' up, I couldn't resist and had to change my avatar. :twisted:

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
HAHAHAHAHAHA thats harsh, i'd laugh if that guy visited our forum and saw u're avatar. he'd cry..
mwahaha

perfor8r

Likes Dirt
Well the guy looks alright in the last photo...I don't mean to laugh at other's misfortune but it happened to me so many times when I was first started riding, everyone has their moments!

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
but u have to admit, its often hard not to laugh at someones misfortune (regarding mountain biking) but if its obvious they will get seriously hurt than its no laughin matter, but if it was a stupid small accident u can't help but laugh.

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i used to be a medic, and my first reaction to everything was piss myself laughing, then go see if everyone was ok.
seems to behuman nature.
must be or there is no earthly reason for funniest home videos.

G

hahahaha
my god i love that avatar

im begining to think it was staged as he is fine in the bottom pic

Fritta

Likes Dirt
scotty beefs said:
Fritta said:
see boys and girls thats what happens when you start riding bmx's.

god that made me cringe :(
now with a hardtail that wouldnt have happened.
think there is a slight flaw in your arguement fritta... that is a hardtail... :? :wink:
aha but there is, you see in actual fact i was watching the movie that bonnet posted. hmm got you there didn't i :lol:

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fritta said:
scotty beefs said:
Fritta said:

think there is a slight flaw in your arguement fritta... that is a hardtail... :? :wink:
aha but there is, you see in actual fact i was watching the movie that bonnet posted. hmm got you there didn't i :lol:
yeah the vid was fuckin nasty...

Fritta

Likes Dirt
kalem, on my comp the sound loaded b4 the vid and all i heard was the bike then the crash then the dreadful alien noises that came after. on the on thing that suprised me was that on the vid the guys just got his face smashed in and the dude behind the cameras says "ohhh nah youll b right just get some caps to fill in the missing teeth, no big deal man" i mean what the?

Rik

logged out
that pic is :shock:

Looks like he tried an endo to superman, but messed it up halfway and tried to pull off a frontflip/handstand to land it. If you look, he did land with himself upright and the tyres on the ground, so he gets points for that!

schwing

Likes Dirt
FFFFFAAAARRKIN AY? That video is not for the squeeeeemish or what?
What Happened? I put my money on a hook up with the peg and the vertical bar halfway dwon the rail
BMX freestylers are going to start lookin like trailer trash if they don't get use to the idea of helmets esp FULL FACE numbers

ON that noise , that's just a sick sound called PAIN ands SHOCK
made my guts turn :(

G

Ummm

That video umm is like umm theres no word to describe that :?

Full face would of helped there.. That noise he makes is he trying to breathe or something?

scotty beefs

Likes Dirt
Fritta said:
scotty beefs said:
Fritta said:

:oops: ahhhh...yeah that vid was a shocker...what happened? Did his peg go under the rail??? BMX street etc looks good when you pull it off but man is there scope for disaster...ie see movie

perfor8r

Likes Dirt
OOOOUUUUCCCCHH!
Definitely get that guy a fullface, either that or a some good dental coverage!

That noise he was making i guess was his body in shock, not really aware of waht exactly just happened as the pain was sinking in by the truckload

svenk

Likes Bikes
sorry but just from that pic i cracked up laughing hard lol
poor dude :(

with my friends is usually opposite.. when there is a stack we are like " shit u ok!!! " and when we hear a "yep" its a free for all ahhahaah