Our Dirt Jumps

JimmyG

Likes Bikes
A few of us started building some DJ's about a month ago now and we've almost completed our 6th jump. Location will not be disclosed but is roughly located in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne. By chance they are found we ask that they are respected and nothing is done to them. Here they are...

IMG_0193e.jpg
IMG_0196e.jpg
IMG_0205e.jpg
View attachment IMG_0225e.jpg
IMG_0192e.jpg.

joshbb

Likes Dirt
i would have to agree. i did it 3 times :). i ddint even believe u got that glory u were riding cos it was the same spec as james' axept the grips. thats sickkk

Samb

Cannon Fodder
yep it kinda shits on the other ones
defs doin it tommorow if josh decides to put his bike together
ily Glory

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pretty sure my mate spotted these the other day.

Keep up the good work guys. Sounds like a solid spot.

Id suggest dig as much as you can in winter as that place is guna get full sun in summer making the dirt rock hard!

joshbb

Likes Dirt
tru. its anoyying because theyre built with such soft dirt they keep eroding in the rain. is there anything we can do to stop this or should we just wait till summer?

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
tru. its anoyying because theyre built with such soft dirt they keep eroding in the rain. is there anything we can do to stop this or should we just wait till summer?
Yiou want to smack/whack/pack teh dirt down when it is wet. So they dry out and become hard... (Then they will not wash away so easy...)