Our Shuttle Day (56k warning!)

mtb.rider.jd

Likes Dirt
Hey everyone,

Yesterday we went to our local downhill track (OBR) and did a few shuttle runs (around 6 or 7 i think). I got a few good photos of some corners, road gaps and rock gardens. Then we went to Chicken Run and did the gapper a few times.

I took most of the photos (the good ones :D) and Ash a few others.
Thanks heaps to Ash's dad for driving us all day. Legend! We had a great time.:D

Enjoy...

The boys (left to right) Ash, Jasen, Matt, Adam, Tim and Jordan. Big Dan came later on. ^

Bikes ^

Tim Road Obr road gap ^

Matt Road Gap ^

Jasen Road Gap. We all thought he was gone when he started to nose dive, but he made it!:D ^

Ash ^

Jasen ^

Matt ^

Tim ^

Adam ^

Jordan (me) ^

Jasen doing some good ol' plowing:p ^

Ash Road Gap ^

Ash Chicken Run road gap ^

Dan ^

Tim ^

Jasen ^

Jordan (me) ^

Dan Pallet Jump ^

Thanks for looking,
Jordan

Attachments

Last edited:

NICK ATKINS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Man my bloody wrist is so gay i so wish i was there doing shuttles so you dont spend an hour on the train. My cast is off tomorrow WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
got any videos jd id love to see the one of the obr road gappa.

nickmann

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey you've got some really awesome pictures up here! great work. looks like an awesome track. All your bikes look great as well:)

phat_tyres

Likes Dirt
Yayer!!

Sweet photos JD! how much better are your one's compared to mine ai!
I'm saving them all, might hit up chicken run this week sometime so ill let you know.... And if your interested some guys are doing a city ride this Sunday, they asked me to spread the word (bluey and friends)
Anyways man, ill talk to you at school, cheers for the photos, you should come to a race and take videos some time, C y'all

ExTrEmE FrEeRiDe

Likes Bikes
Looks like a killer track and a great day riding.
Althought im not to sure about one of those road gap pics the wooden kicker looks preaty dodgey

Gekigengar

Likes Dirt
That 6th picture of "Ash" concering is ace!..

I also like how different styles can be when conering on the same sections.,

NICK ATKINS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
And if your interested some guys are doing a city ride this Sunday, they asked me to spread the word (bluey and friends)
Anyways man, ill talk to you at school, cheers for the photos, you should come to a race and take videos some time, C y'all
Im intristed tell me more at school.

<tim>

Likes Bikes
Sweet,

No road gap pics of you jordan?

I went there today and the 2nd and 3rd jumps are all rebuilt, did you guys do that? If so good work :p