Ourimbah / Central Coast Ladies?

Hi Girls - I'm looking for some riding buddies on the Central Coast for after 5 during the week and possibly weekends? I ride with my Fiancé now but I’m keen to get together with some girls and get fitter without the added stress of keeping up with the guys all the time.

I’ve been riding for over 12 months and can make it around the majority of Ourimbah and Awaba no problem – I’m just a little slow while I’m trying to build up my fitness.

So, if you’re keen let me know and we can arrange to meet up and go for a ride one afternoon. :)

Cheers, Sonja

shineslike

Likes Bikes
hey pikey,

i am starting a women's ride network in newcastle, but i am sure we will do some rides down in awaba too. maybe pm me your details, and i will add you to the group. and hopefully we can hook up some social rides in your end of the world, or you can come and join us for some rides in newie.

cheers!

mtb-gf

Squid
hey
there is a group that does girly rides around newcastle, ourimbah, awaba, they are having a ride at glenrock this sunday...the 10th of january. they try to organise rides once a month (this weekends ride will be the first one)

the group is just for ladies for a fun social ride. yes no fast men to have to keep up with!!! (haha i know what u mean my boyfriend is an elite rider!!)

follow this link to find out more. if ur a member of facebook they have a page that will keep you informed and up to date with rides coming up etc. im not going to this weekends ride...because im from sydney, but will go on the ourimbah or awaba rides.

http://hunterwomenride.wordpress.com (a good blog run by the lady who organises the ride) her name is suse.

and this is the facebook page http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=204001343636&ref=nf

hope this helps u to get a few more days in the saddle!! :)

curlysurfer

Likes Dirt
Hey girls,

I'm posting this for my better half. She's also looking for girls to ride and possibly surf with around the coast. anyone keen? We have a little 3 month old bundle of cooing joy, which I'll be looking after while you guys roll around the track.

We just missed the group ride at Glenrock, spoke to one of the girls there and Claire might do the Sunday rides, just wanted to meet some local chicks on the coast.

Rob, Claire and Hunter

Last edited:

shineslike

Likes Bikes
heya,

would be great to have her along to the chicks rides - and i am sure that through the girl's network she will be able to find some other locals to ride with. it might take a little while for the network to get bedded in, but there are so many girls keen and so much interest that hopefully it won't be too long.

will keep my ear out for any girls i know of in the local area and pass them along your interest.

cheers!