ourimbah club champs-23/10/11

logan45

Likes Dirt
hey guys and girls does anyone have any photos/videos they can share or send me a link from the club champs today i was riding a big hit 1 and i had a green shirt on and my numbers were 840, cheers logan

Last edited:
facebook

1. click the 1600 x 1065 (X Large) link to the right of the photo in the description.
2. right click the Image and click (save Image as)
3. save the image somewhere on your computer and upload it to facebook from there.

...if you want you can add me on facebook Joshy Roy Costolo and I can upload the photo myself and tag you in it.

logan45

Likes Dirt
1. click the 1600 x 1065 (X Large) link to the right of the photo in the description.
2. right click the Image and click (save Image as)
3. save the image somewhere on your computer and upload it to facebook from there.

...if you want you can add me on facebook Joshy Roy Costolo and I can upload the photo myself and tag you in it.
hey i tried that but i had no luck do you have any other way i could do it?

Luke_Donno

Likes Bikes
http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/7300474/.

I should have some more photos of you, I have about 700 of the whole day. unfortunately they are taking a while to upload. so they wont be up until tomorrow night. their all uploading now!
them photos are lookin good. Did you get any of my double flat? or any in general? was on white norco shore 3, white shirt, pink goggles no.845. Ill check the photos again when theyre fully uploaded. Thanks