Ourimbah DH clubby 29/5/11 by NBT

FINX74

Likes Dirt
Good on ya Neilo..

Neil, once again you lift the bar... Great shots and awesome to reward the the young pinners with some HD shots - you are the best !!! ;)
Brad looks slow thru the Berm.. :D -Number 729 - don't know his name but definately been watching him while building, plenty of style, someone to look out for in the future.
Adrian.

Last edited:

MTBalltheway

Likes Dirt
Photos look great, thanks Neil

Neil, once again you lift the bar... Great shots and awesome to reward the the young pinners with some HD shots - you are the best !!! ;)
Brad looks slow thru the Berm.. :D -Number 729 - don't know his name but definately been watching him while building, plenty of style, someone to look out for in the future.
Adrian.
He's name is Ryan, check out his promo vid, bloody quick: http://www.pinkbike.com/video/191059/#top

Great shots Neil! Got a few good ones of both my little brothers! I am hoping to make it too the next clubbie. Will you be going to all of them?
Cheers, Jarrod.

neil thompson

Likes Dirt
Great shots Neil! Got a few good ones of both my little brothers! I am hoping to make it too the next clubbie. Will you be going to all of them?
Cheers, Jarrod.
Yer Jarrod
I will be going to all Ourimbah clubbys unless i have to do something else on.
I should have more of your brothers on my web sight with I will have on soon.

Cheers Neil

drewivison

Likes Bikes
Thanks for the shots Niel.

First race in 8 months and I crash out. I'm doing fine, just watching excessive amounts DVD's and enjoying the panadol fortes. I'll see u at the next race I'm at in 12 weeks or so!

Drew