Ourimbah Downhill this Sunday 5 August

T-Rex

Template denier
Round 5 of the CCOMTB DH series is on this Sunday.

Rego starts at 8am, shuttles from 9am, racing from around 12.30. Race result is the best of two timed runs. Entry is $30 including shuttles, plus $20 for a day licence if you require one. If you have a MTBA licence, please remember to bring it with you! Full face helmets are compulsory, and body armour and eye protection are strongly recommended.

We might be a bit short handed this Sunday, as Gaz has a couple of illnesses in the family and won't be attending. Send me a PM or put a post in this thread if you can help out with timing or rego.

Categories are:

A Grade
U19
B Grade
U17
C Grade
Masters 1 & 2
Masters 3 & 4
Masters 5+
Women
U15
Hardtail A
Hardtail B

Everyone is welcome to attend and race.

Rego and parking here:

http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?msid=208928049520035179504.00049407d70ca7fd7eb86&msa=0

Please don't park in the old lower car park, this is now the shuttle turn around area. Please park at the trail head near rego.

T-Rex

Template denier
Results FINAL

A magnificent day's racing.... 20 degrees, no wind, sunny and a dry track, no injuries, lots of kids with new bikes..... that's about as good as it gets.

Edit: Corrected results attached.

Attachments

Last edited:

dvsdeo

Squid
Has to be. I ran before him and he came down a minute after me.. I think there was a lot of confusion with B grade thanks to the group of juniors that waited for each other so they could cross the line together :\

T-Rex

Template denier
That b grade winning time a mistake?
Has to be. I ran before him and he came down a minute after me.. I think there was a lot of confusion with B grade thanks to the group of juniors that waited for each other so they could cross the line together :\
Yep, a mistake, fortunately we have backup records which I was able to go back to, to confirm the error. Results now corrected.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.