Ourimbah NSW State Round 2 All Photos Are Now Up!

DARTY18

Likes Bikes
nice stuff mate, any of me?

white t shirt, red gloves, white/black TLD helmet
ghetto silver hardtail

thanks heaps!

ACNRS

Likes Dirt
Number: 752
Wearing: Darkish-grey with a bit of white jersey, light grey shorts, blue 661 helmet, black gloves, (black shorts on sunday)
Bike: Black Giant Glory with White Totems

Cheers.
if you could please email to camtavsmith@hotmail.com

Last edited:

eli_15

Likes Bikes
NUMBER:741
GEAR:black and white fox gear t.h.e zebra helment
BIKE:black and grey mongoose ecd
thanks mate

drewie162

Likes Dirt
Number: 713.
Kit: Red/white fox jersey and shorts, black/red helmet with Monster stickers, Bike: Black red Specialized bighit.
Thanks

james green

Likes Dirt
hey mate.

you wouldn't happen to have any of me.

Bike: downhill direct prototype. all white with red writing on it , and white wheels

Kit:sat i had black troy lee shorts and a green top, and then on sun i had:white pants and top with an orange stripe on one side and blue on the other side,and a white and black troy lee helmet on both days

Number:628

Email:mr-strong@hotmail.com

Cheers

david m

Likes Dirt
hey mate,
would you happen to get any of #610 riding orange turner with white wheels. saturday wearing blue t-shirt, baige shorts and sunnday orange shorts, black shirt. black helmet with white dragon goggles.

thanks mate.

homeydave@hotmail.com

dhdave199

Likes Dirt
NUMBER:711
GEAR: Blue shorts and black tshirt saturday, whits shorts and black and white tld jersey sunday with yellow troy lee helmet
BIKE: Black Giant faith with traviss

cheers

Dan.

Farkin guerilla
NUMBER: 201
GEAR: Grey Giro helmet, T-shirt with a narwhal on it on saturday, farkin shirt on sunday.
BIKE: Light blue Giant DH Team.

adamd

Likes Dirt
Hi,

NUMBER: 130

GEAR:Sat - white/blue thor shirt, dark blue fox shorts;;Sun - red fox shirt, white/black fox shorts;;carbon 661 helmet;;grey raceface shinnies

BIKE: Black Norco Team DH

EMAIL: adsnic46@bigpond.com

Thanks,

Adam.

maudey

Squid
photo

gday mate im 751 red black gear saturday tld gear sunday fox gear orange scott gogles red black helmet green giant dh comp

Last edited:

Unlearn

Likes Dirt
Gday mate, No. 131 if you have any. White Turner DHR, White and black TLD history helmet.

Cheers!