Ourimbah trail access at risk

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Last few DH races I've been too I've noticed there have been a fair few people parking in that lower area...some seem to be friends/parents of the people racing - next race meeting might be an idea to politely tell them not to park at the bottom

Dragonwoody

Likes Dirt
I know this may be childish, but what is stopping us from complaining about his gate and the effect it is having on our recreation in our forests. He (and/or others) owns his land and has access to his own land from his front yard. What gives him the right? (I could be missing something). Surely our numbers can outweigh his??? Can we complain back and then they have to do something about his gate or whatever he/they are complaining about. Just my thoughts.

Also, is there a member of parliment or local councillor that we can lobby? I assume that the State Forests report to the NSW Government. I do see Kristina Keneally (smoking hot) on a bike fairly often.

T-Rex

Template denier
Also, is there a member of parliment or local councillor that we can lobby? I assume that the State Forests report to the NSW Government. I do see Kristina Keneally (smoking hot) ....
On your first sentence, I don't think we are yet at the stage where we have to go to that much trouble. But if the situation escalates, yes.

Last edited: