Overkill paint scheme!

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Does anyone else find this a tad over the top? Also if anyone has a complete photo of THIS Ellsowrth ID, please post it or PM me!

Rik

logged out
Who ever said there's anything wrong with overkill?! That's so cool, you could imagine having a hard crash, stumbling around trying to find your bike, and end up running away thinking there's a snake in the bushes.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Geez! You don't ride that, you hang it on the wall, and yell at anyone who tries to touch it with dirty hands!
I suppose it would have to airbrushed though, most of the pro stuff is done that way, and they can do some incredible things with it too.

Rik

logged out
Could possibly be decals, that wouldn't suprise me. Imagine the cost to get it done, woah...

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
Well, if you love your bike, you continually spend hours tuning and tweaking it out all the time. But what do you do if there's nothing left to tweak, tune or fix? Grab your airbrush/brushes/paint and spend more hours putting on that super-stylee, super-elite ultimate-custom paint job!

Adi

It's my birthday!
Rik said:
Who ever said there's anything wrong with overkill?! That's so cool, you could imagine having a hard crash, stumbling around trying to find your bike, and end up running away thinking there's a snake in the bushes.
Ahahaha, that would be so funny :lol:

zen_rider

Likes Dirt
Techno Destructo said:
Well, if you love your bike, you continually spend hours tuning and tweaking it out all the time. But what do you do if there's nothing left to tweak, tune or fix? Grab your airbrush/brushes/paint and spend more hours putting on that super-stylee, super-elite ultimate-custom paint job!
how about RIDING IT??????

Adi

It's my birthday!
It'd be sick to have that paint that changes colur on a bike too. I forgot the name of it. Hehehehe 8)

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Adin said:
It'd be sick to have that paint that changes colur on a bike too. I forgot the name of it. Hehehehe 8)
Cannondale did the chameleon colour scheme a few years ago. Jeeeesus where have you guys been?