Ox Falls/Red Hill

PIC1

Likes Dirt
Anyone keen to show me around the area or any nice trails within the Northern Suburbs/North Shore.

cheers guys :)

Ray-Gun

Cannon Fodder
I'll second that. I'm up for some downhilling. I know of the trails at morgan rd, but any others I'd be keen to check out and ride

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
I can show you the trail riding stuff at Redhill.

What days suit best (if weekends prolly early starts are the best) ... it usually takes a couple of tries to get a ride going for the first time, but after that alls good (be persistent).

Ray-Gun ... I can show you the Moo (pushies) ... you'll meet people from there that might show you other stuff. Mid weeks are best for me ... although its getting a little warm for pushing

mr636

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Would be fairly interested in Red Hill AM bash. I havent ridden there in years, and only know one loop there.

PIC1

Likes Dirt
ok fellas lets organise a day/time??
off to hawaii this weekend but free after that.....
please keep me posted thanks! :)

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I can show you some Lane Cove NP trails, some good variety from fire road to quite technical singletrail..

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
put something up when you get back and go from there.

I can join in for the LCNP stuff too :) ... although MJS will need to pretend he is fat and slow down a little for me :)

PIC1

Likes Dirt

I can join in for the LCNP stuff too :) ... although MJS will need to pretend he is fat and slow down a little for me :)

cool look forward to some riding.
just a heads up im pretty slow myself :)

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Even better im just at St Leonards.
Im keen mate lemme know when your free??
No worries, almost any weekday nights I'd be up for it, or weekend, let me know when you're back and we'll tee something up..

Wah wah wah, I'm probably no whippet at the moment, haven't ridden much lately ! we'll let you know when the ride is :)

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Lane Cove NP I'd be happy to show you, next weekend ok ? if not I've got two weeks off over christmas so I'd be free during the week over that period also..

PIC1

Likes Dirt
Lane Cove NP I'd be happy to show you, next weekend ok ? if not I've got two weeks off over christmas so I'd be free during the week over that period also..

next weekend sounds like a plan.
keep me posted :)

JBR

Likes Dirt
+1 for Redhill, if we can post up an organised ride that would be grand.

Ive always wanted to ride there but not sure where it is or where the trails are. Be good to get the Nomad out as its been gathering dust ever since Menai closed.

JB