OXFORD FALLS 11TH & 18TH SEPTEMBER

Kammy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
its near narrabeen which is on the northen beaches, it would maybe be an idea if there is a bike shop near you to go in and ask if they sell a trail book for sydney because the directions are in that

mustard

Likes Dirt
mtb dirt said:
its near narrabeen which is on the northen beaches, it would maybe be an idea if there is a bike shop near you to go in and ask if they sell a trail book for sydney because the directions are in that
Riley oxford falls is in belrose, Stooge

Kammy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah i know but if hes coming from penrith its better to give a general location and then specify more

caeottic

Likes Dirt

your an IDIOT RILEY, belrose is no way near narrabeen, its a good 10 minutes at least away, IN A CAR!! and guys i wont be at oxford falls this weekend as jack want to go to the F****** PADDOCKS, and tim are you also going to the paddocks, caz jack said alot of people should be coming and we are building them up again!! bigger and bigger, but yeah i might go tomorrow to paddocks, unless someone wants to lend me a sassy and i can get a lift with someone to oxford falls, if not, paddocks it is, or to watch some jap anime

caeottic

Likes Dirt

caz its really good, have you ever watched cowboy bebop, neon genesis evangelion, or furi kuri (flcl)
all great series, maybe watch some of the movies, more violent ones, they are all good, eg. ninja scroll, ghost in a shell, and akira

mtbmx

Likes Dirt
mtb dirt said:
blake we didnt ask if wanted to ride with us its for anyone interested in a ride we didnt ask for your opinion
hmmm thats odd u make no sense

so u dont want ppl to ride with you

you just want ppl to ride at oxford falls?

u dont make sense mtb dirt think before u speak.

Timmy Bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
blake, i was never going to oxford falls this weekend, it said the 11th, not the 4th. yea, we were all there, we are building HUGE GAP jump, its gona be crazy, makes lizard rock look like the 1 foot kickers rom does (just joking, but i was just trying to think of small things, and it sprung to mind) :lol:

caeottic

Likes Dirt

yeah i meant the 11th!!!!!!!! and yeah jack told me about the huge gap, is it really 30ft, and jack poped his tire, hahahaha

caeottic

Likes Dirt

you know the jumps on the side, its there, and the launch of one is the start, and the landing is the landing of the second jump, thats what i was told, come have a look

Timmy Bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
if you are asking were abouts the jumps are... im sorry, but im probebly not aloud to say. mr. master pain wouldnt alow it :roll:

i know its a pretty well known place, but yea... sorry mate.

junior

get out of my grill
the track is in belrose...... and that hill is shit easy to get up, your all just to lazy