Oxford Falls 3-8-08 [56k - watch out]

feltq650

Likes Bikes and Dirt
whoah they are really good. love the 5th one although it would have looked soo much better. good work with the remote flash makes it look so cool. keep up the good work

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mad photo's gluey, every time i hit the wet section i slide out because ime pinning through there, it really needs allot of drainage work done to it, next time i come up i spose?

B1KR BOI

Likes Dirt
Yewww pinning it! Love the shots of Wilson. Is that on the snake run? If so I do agree that it needs a lot of work as some of the rocks are missing so you land in these massive whole and it feels so chat! Some of the berms need to be built up as well.

Anyways nice work boys,

Greg

Gluey_trails

Likes Dirt
Mad photo's gluey, every time i hit the wet section i slide out because ime pinning through there, it really needs allot of drainage work done to it, next time i come up i spose?
I do agree that it needs a lot of work as some of the rocks are missing so you land in these massive whole and it feels so chat! Some of the berms need to be built up as well.
We spent about 30-45 mins fixing up the berms and the mudpit created, did some rock armouring with with off camber section as well as creating drainage channels. The water is directed through the inside of the berm then cuts under a root out the side.

My apologies if I'm wrong but is that Bobby in 3,4,5? Interesting pic's.
Yes it is indeed THE Bobby Davies

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They are some awesome shots and some really nice riding there guys. Oxford falls looks like an awesome trail even without the huge northshore stunts.

I love that guy's orange too, it looks amazing.

Rid3R13

Likes Dirt
Oxford Falls

Nice photos, I've been wondering about oxford falls.
My mate says its pretty hard stuff but can anyone give me an accurate description of what its like? thanks.