Oxford Falls Easter weekend.

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Works for me. Some awesome jumps there. Gotta ride that place one day. Editing and riding is sweet. Great way to end it to:D

Last edited:

mr636

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well after my 2 week ban for trying to sell xbox games whilst maggot.... im back!

that was sick!! sick styling, sick riding... sick sick sick!

ill be back to play sooon enough;)

Chuckie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
great edit Brad!! It was a good weekend!!

dont you have to change your name to "Sunday White" now??

Thanks for filming whilst injured Woody!! still spitting out dirt? :D

Last edited:

NickR

Likes Dirt
Top vid boys - nice riding (and filming Woody).

Hey Brad, I see the metrosexual transformation is now complete. Moved to a trendy inner city suburb - tick, new corporate job -tick, new street bike to play around on in your new trendy suburb - tick, new trendy facial hair configuration - tick ...and worst of all - were is the beloved Intense gone?
I don't believe it....

PS: friggin great riding though mate - youv'e got that hop over the rocks on that firetrail before the creek at 1.06 nailed! And the jump at 1.42 on the road track I think (haven't ridden occy for over 6 months), where you transfer onto the old jump lander - gold dude!

Chuckie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oh yeah Nick...see what life without a wife does to you :D

Personally I think his riding has come along in leaps and bounds since he changed over to the Sunday....that bike has been blessed by the hand of a god ;)

nitrous to burn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Personally I think his riding has come along in leaps and bounds since he changed over to the Sunday....that bike has been blessed by the hand of a god ;)
Unfortunetely for all of us Chuckie, you are not god. I know you have a awesome light weight weenied bike now, but no.
Awesome ed Brad and good filming by woody. Good riding by all the boys aswell.
Tom.

cameron_swain

Likes Dirt
heyy thanks woody and braddoes....hope to see BBBBOOOOTTTTTTHHHHH u boys at orimbah clubby this weekend yes that includes u brad :) tom shut up leave chuckie alone he buld the god of bike look at th latest 2 he has built SEXY:) see soon boys