Oxford Falls random shots - and 1 painfull video

ElectroFunkster

Likes Dirt
Hey guys .. took my camera out for the first time on the weekend and managed to rattle off a few shots here are some of the better ones.

Now for those of you know who know this trail some crazy little french guy was looking for a line that maybe wasn't there, the take off was abut 8ft before normal take off and consisted of a rock about 2inches high ... to his credit he almost made it. (if someone knows him we hope he is ok)

[video=vimeo;14917202]http://vimeo.com/14917202[/video]

Last edited:

Chuckie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ha, he's actually Columbian

his name is Anderson..and looks like a broken wrist, which is pretty good considering what his arm looked like!!

We were riding with him that day and he was determined to do it

Last edited:

ElectroFunkster

Likes Dirt
thats good .. yeah his arm was a mess, but the bike looked ok, I did say nose case to him before he hit it.

I take it your the guy I was talking to on the way out about your sti and the wide body kit.

Ouch! When I read that description I was so not expecting it to be that little rock! Ballsy effort though.

P.S - That Tr450 looks mint. My dream bike right-ther!

mxdame

Likes Dirt
Great pics mate (im the one on the glory), i heard about that crash but couldn't really picture it, has to be seen. Took balls to try it, hope he is on the mend soon.

ElectroFunkster

Likes Dirt
Great pics mate (im the one on the glory), i heard about that crash but couldn't really picture it, has to be seen. Took balls to try it, hope he is on the mend soon.
yeah .. tried explaining it to the some of my guys that had left already and they just kept saying "where" ...

p.s .. also had this one of you

jrewing

Eats Squid
ha, he's actually Columbian

his name is Anderson..and looks like a broken wrist, which is pretty good considering what his arm looked like!!

We were riding with him that day and he was determined to do it
What time were you guys out there?

Ouch. Bummer about his wrist, maybe he can take photos, drive shuttles, fill drink bottles and all that off the bike stuff...he owes everyone.

Thanks for the photos John. Must not have been any chicks to ride behind with your helmet cam;)

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Man thats one crazy ass Columbian,

they are some really good pics you took

Last edited:

jrewing

Eats Squid
one guy there said he was fro brazil and used to ride in the world cup
his riding was all over the shop
Brazil columbia its all the same...

World cup. haha.

"his riding was all over the shop"- well he does like his rebound uber fast...doesnt it show too.
He's best friends with Petercass. they have matching bikes:D

Petercass

Likes Dirt

World cup. haha.

"his riding was all over the shop"- well he does like his rebound uber fast...doesnt it show too.
whats wrong with that? ALOT of people ride glory dh1's!!!!!

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt

World cup. haha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :cool:

yeahyeah

Likes Dirt
nothing wrong with glory's... I'll stick up for you there pete! haha:cool:

Awesome shots, place looks amazing have to get my ass out there one day!

ElectroFunkster

Likes Dirt
thanks for the nice comments.

Im still getting use to the settings on the 7d (there are about 50billion of them) and the off camera flash was new too.

expect them to get better.

Chuckie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thats good .. yeah his arm was a mess, but the bike looked ok, I did say nose case to him before he hit it.

I take it your the guy I was talking to on the way out about your sti and the wide body kit.
yeah thats me...no wide body kit mate, the STI is just fatter than the standard WRX

see you out there!