Oxford Falls - Wilson HALE and Bobby DAVIES

B1KR BOI

Likes Dirt
No offence but the song kills it! Anyways nice little edit with some solid riding,well done!

Greg

carpo_jnr

Likes Dirt
No offence but the song kills it! Anyways nice little edit with some solid riding,well done!

Greg
If you were referring to musical quality I'm with you, but if you wanted bike noise - i wouldn't bother - the orange would have drowned out oh just about anything in a 10mile radius from your house.
-carpo-

dAnE n

Likes Bikes
sweet

sic vid dude love the orange want it so bad. awesome infected mushroom cities of the future best song ever. got me ampt to go ride

Plow King

Little bit.
I agree with Greg, The riding and filming is brilliant but most of the song doesn't fit at all.

Nice work!

Gluey_trails

Likes Dirt
I agree with Greg, The riding and filming is brilliant but most of the song doesn't fit at all.

Nice work!
Yeah, I am hoping to have the day off tomorrow due to "illness" so I will re-edit, make it shorter, choose some better clips and then post up again. After playing it about 40 times over, i see what you guys mean, the Song DOESN'T fit. Shoulda seen that though the first time.

bighitben

Likes Dirt
Nice video, the fast clips where the camera doesn't move and rider flys by work well. The song isn't my type of music, but unlike most of the others i actually thought it went alright, the beginning of the movie went well with the song in my opinion.

A bit off-topic here but..
It seems Oxford falls has changes alot since my last visit (which was mid way through the first term this year :p) and i've heard that its getting destroyed for housing ?
Is that true, i'm not sure where i heard that maybe one of my mates told me i can't remember.. :(