P.26 AM vs P.3

Odissius

Likes Dirt
Looking to buy a new dj bike and I think I'll go with the one of these. Noticed the geo is slightly different between the two and just wondering if anyone has ridden both and can give me some feedback as to whether the changes in geo are very noticable (I've ridden a p.3 in the past and like the feel of that).
Cheers!

guitar1234

Likes Dirt
It appears that the P.26 AM is much more park/street orientated (hence the steeper and shorter geo), and the P.3 is more Dirt/Street orientated (slacker and longer geo). Choose your weapon based on what you ride, easy! (kinda...)

Odissius

Likes Dirt
Yeah that's what I was thinking when I looked at the numbers. I only really ride dirt jumps and the odd spin at the bmx track. I would much rather get the AM since it's steel and it's $600 cheaper but think I'd prefer the P3 geo. Don't know why they wouldn't just keep the P3 geo for the both of them since they already make dedicated street/park bikes?? Maybe just so people are still inclined to fork out the extra for the P3!?
Anyone ridden new air Argyles? Can't say I really liked the last ones I rode (09's).