P.Slope Bearclaw Special Edition. Boom.

bikesarefun

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Immensely stoked with how this came together. Huge thanks to Manly Cycles for sourcing the frame and forks, and Rhythm Imports for bringing in bling components.

Dreamy to ride; the new 34mm 831s are beyond amazing.

Frame - 2014 Specialized P.Slope Bearclaw Limited Edition. #008/100

Fork - Fox 34 831

Rear shock - Kashima Float CTD

Handlebars - NS Evidence

Wheels - NS Bikes

Brakes - Saint

Seat - Octane One Pivotal

Cranks - Octane One

Chain and Chainring - Shadow Conspiracy

PSlopeSmall (2 of 34).jpg

PSlopeSmall (3 of 34).jpg

PSlopeSmall (4 of 34).jpg

PSlopeSmall (5 of 34).jpg

PSlopeSmall (15 of 34).jpg

PSlopeSmall (16 of 34).jpg

PSlopeSmall (24 of 34).jpg

PSlopeSmall (33 of 34).jpg

PSlopeSmall (34 of 34).jpg

Last edited:

mlucko

Likes Dirt
That looks really nice!! good job mate!

How is it out on the trails being singlespeed? I've been thinking of doing something similar lately with a Shine...

The 34 831s look so mad!

mxracer92

Likes Dirt
needs a like function !!! so much want ..

is it just me or those rear brakes only using half the pad on the disc ?

bikesarefun

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How is it out on the trails being singlespeed? I've been thinking of doing something similar lately with a Shine...
I've been doing the singlespeed thing for a few years now. Always much nicer to ride without a chain bouncing around. I wouldn't use it for AM riding though....

mitch41

Likes Bikes
I am frothing over this build, so much love. I have always liked the candy red colour of the P.Slopes, but man this is just amazing, especially with the gold from the kashima coating and some blue mixed in too......ahhhhh I want to build one now

And can you give me some details on the new 34 831? I didnt know about these forks until just now seeing your post, are they 20mm this time?

bikesarefun

Likes Bikes and Dirt
And can you give me some details on the new 34 831? I didnt know about these forks until just now seeing your post, are they 20mm this time?
They're a 15mm axle, and I believe they only come in tapered. They feel considerably stiffer than the standard 831s.

Think they're gonna be pretty hard to get; I kinda fluked getting my hands on them.