pad23042009

Lorday

Eats Squid
Not up to standards previously set but here we go anyway. Keep in mind all were taken with a phone camera, which really limited subjects. The old point and shoot olympus is MIA. All pictures are raw.
Here we go.

Riding. I have no riding buddies. So I tryed to capture speed. Got some trippy warp picture. So it is technically riding.

Weather. Some epic looking clouds.

Reflection. I got two. One while I was out riding, before coming home, after scouting for PAD. The other when I got home. Tinted window turned into a mirror.

Not really any good, so two might make up for that..or not.

Time. To much of it leads to tinkering, painting...well was for a school project, old shot. Forgive me. My planned shot failed badly.

Candid. <<they should make you feel something or convey a story. Day out in the city, waiting for a ferry. Couldn't miss a good photo op.

Yes thats chips and scalops in that bag.

Slight fail, but C&C would be nice. Please focus on subject more than quality and don't throw stuff..

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I liked them alot. If you could work out some way off catching a peleton(sp?) of roadies with an angle like tat (riding) with all their wheels and pedals blurry it would look great!

hotazell

Likes Dirt
good effort especially the weather shot. don't worry about your equipment its seeing the picture and capturing it by any means, worrying about not having the bestest this or that only restricts your vision.

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i realy like the first one!!

its trippy but awsome!

do you have a fisheye or is it just look warped??

Lorday

Eats Squid
No fisheye or lense. Just at speed, moving camera while shot was taken. Got acouple of others which are equally as trippy.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Great shots Lorday, what camera were they taken with?
It's proof you don't need a great camera to be creative.
Although, I would have preferred a non-face stuffing Candid shot!:D

Lorday

Eats Squid
2 megapixel nokia 6288 mobile. The time one is a 6500 nokia mobile 3.2 mega pixel (with carl zeuis lense - well it waws is said on the back), which is my dad's phone.