PadpadPAD ... 5-11-09

Callan.

Farkin Gorilla.
Otay.

Due to a few camera/weather/time issues I didn't manage to get all the shots I wanted, so had to grab some from the archives...

Riding:

I wish I was as cool as the man in this photo, as he went to the extended effort of writing a story for each photo. That's about it. This was my first shot with the new camera (which ended up falling apart to some extent 3 days ago, but thats a story for another time). We specifically went out to get photos for this PAD, I actually had a way to finish this sentence, but just got side tracked by people on msn, so you can finish this how ever you'd like ______________________.

Landscape:

I took this shot a few months ago during a short trip to the Blue Mountains, I didn't have a tripod with me nor the time/commitment to make a good shot. And to my surprise, this is the only landscape shot I have on my computer, so deal with it, gosh.

Macro:

Ok, well I don't own a macro lens or what ever, so this is the best I've got. [/Leaf Spam]

Food:

OMNOMNOMNOM. Tasted like magic trees amongst a forest of awesome, or some such bullshit. It was nice, though.

Other:

Went out a few weeks ago to try to imitate this triptych I'd seen that i liked, needless to say, I didn't come close to achieving it. This is a shot I never bothered editing as it was compositionally boring and a little bit out of focus, but I recently deleted most of the shots on my computer, so this had to do.

Sup.

trt-reece

Likes Dirt
All you boys and your "archived photos" which turn out to be sick. Landscapes the only one not tickling my goat

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Low-contrast B+W riding shot wins for the win. And the 'macro' shot is also pretty spankin.

Good work Calpuppy. :)