Parramatta/ Castle Hill/ Central Sydney Rides

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
tuesday, xc as normal yeah? Tim can I drop the bike box off?

Thursday - Ivan you said you wanted to ride boon huck, did you realise this ws aussie day? still wanna go?

So for this long weekend? I would like to ride DH friday preferably as i have the day off. whole day epic again. maybe XC and DH too at ourimbah or the gong?

theres the awaba clubby but i think i have to go to some rockin party with tim so im getting drunk instead!

Last edited:

debeer

Likes Dirt

Thursday - Ivan you said you wanted to ride elsewhere, did you realise this ws aussie day? still wanna go?

So for this long weekend? I would like to ride DH friday preferably as i have the day off. whole day epic again. maybe XC and DH too at ourimbah or the gong?

theres the awaba clubby but i think i have to go to some rockin party with tim so im getting drunk instead!
Tuesday is a go, I'll probably ride wednesday and sink a few beers after. I work for a proper company so Friday is usual, dead keen for Saturday dh. How'd you get an invite to the party? It's effing VIP bro

Last edited:

steel ribs

Likes Dirt

Thursday - Ivan you said you wanted to ride Boon huck, did you realise this ws aussie day? still wanna go?

Na dude, won't be riding thursday. Mrs will glue my nuts to my stomach if i ride on her day off. Definately hitting up Oxy on sunday though with Tim and a few guys from the gong if your keen. Oh and Tim and I started some work on the "Hidden track" yesterday! Has alotta potential.

Last edited:

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
how is tim going to come sunday if he has a party to hold?

if im out riding i think ill miss oxy though, have a party to go to.

im more interested in thursday. not too sure about tomorrow, might be having dinner at home....maybe go out early? like 5? i might go out then...

Na dude, won't be riding thursday. Mrs will glue my nuts to my stomach if i ride on her day off. Definately hitting up Oxy on sunday though with Tim and a few guys from the gong if your keen. Oh and Tim and I started some work on the "Hidden track" yesterday! Has alotta potential.

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
fuck i can't wait for all this uni shit to be over.
5 more weeks and i'm free! Don't think i'll be riding much before that though sorry guys...

steel ribs

Likes Dirt
how is tim going to come sunday if he has a party to hold?

if im out riding i think ill miss oxy though, have a party to go to.

im more interested in thursday. not too sure about tomorrow, might be having dinner at home....maybe go out early? like 5? i might go out then...
Got a pass out to ride Thursday. You guys still riding?

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey man, probably not heading out. the weather will be too bad anyway i think. friday is an all day epic

tomorrow will talk to tim if we are goijng and he can let you know?

so this friday weather pending we are going somewhere (location depending on weather) most likely Ourimbah, Awaba or the Gong

In: Sam, Mike, Lang, Christian
Out: everyone else i guess

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
going to ride tomorrow at lake parra, try and get out early - say 5 on the bike?

tim and i are in.

seeya there!

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
had enough of XC again, lets ride at CH this thursday on the big bikes/ AM bikes whatever. Push runs at CH. Meet 530ish? (a wee bit early to miss traffic).

Ill bring freelap to use. Ev, ill bring you the bearing kit and christian your handlebars. You can bring my chicken and chips. Seriously.

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
had enough of XC again, lets ride at CH this thursday on the big bikes/ AM bikes whatever. Push runs at CH. Meet 530ish? (a wee bit early to miss traffic).

Ill bring freelap to use. Ev, ill bring you the bearing kit and christian your handlebars. You can bring my chicken and chips. Seriously.
Dude I wish I could, but
a) I'm on a double shift and
b) my bike is in a million pieces and the frame is currently having the paint stripped..

Lack of riding is killing me!

debeer

Likes Dirt
Dude I wish I could, but
a) I'm on a double shift and
b) my bike is in a million pieces and the frame is currently having the paint stripped..

Lack of riding is killing me!
I'll do the business to get there. I have to pack the house during the week so the move doesn't interrupt the weekend ride.

Ev, you have piked so many times that you have got the stage where its a pain in the arse to get back on the bike. Come on, stop being a pussy!

steel ribs

Likes Dirt
I'm out

i'll be out from the midweek rides for a while had a pretty bad stack on sunday.
Broke my arm after losing control off a jump and snapped my forearm.
had one op now waiting to have three more.

break.jpg

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
holy shi dude is that your bone i can see! makes me feel ill - i cant imagine how you must feel! i hope its a straightforward break and you can get back to 100% after some rehab etc. that sucks dude, best wishes. when you feel a bit better youll have to come out with us all for a beer

debeer

Likes Dirt
i'll be out from the midweek rides for a while had a pretty bad stack on sunday.
Broke my arm after losing control off a jump and snapped my forearm.
had one op now waiting to have three more.

View attachment 224085
Shit, shit shit. That's a fail dude, really bummed for you. You can't dig with one arm either.

I'll give you a call and grab some beers

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Damn Ivan, Thats shit man!
Hope the surgeries all go well and good luck with the recovery!

Ja-Mez

Likes Dirt
wow dude. compound fracture! hopefully the surgeons take good care of your bones and your skin! tats might get a little cut up :S

steel ribs

Likes Dirt
Yup forearm was completely mangled. They plated one side leaving the outer side of the forearm open as I had soil in my muscle and bone marrow. They put a scaffold for the next 2 weeks so they can clean it up then they'll remove bone from my hip to put into my forearm plate it and close it up. P.s neck brace saved me from breaking my neck.