**PARTS** **forks, seats, brakes, wheels, cranks, chainguide, hub, accessories BLUE**

Jhered95

Likes Bikes
For DJ and maybe DH ENDURO stuff closer to new the better i have had bike for 5 years barely needed upgrade but now want to.
Looking to upgrade my DJ and then also have spares am looking to purchase Santa Cruz Nomad Carbon.

DJ
-73mm cranks pref saints and longer length
-BLUE accessories: Pedals, Bolts (disc, ring nuts), Seat clamp.
-Light weight low profile seat w/post all black unsure of diameter will reedit soon.
-Forks FOX pref 831 must be 1 1/8th 15mm or 20 axle. Maybe talas
-Wheelset solid and around 30mm width. Either black or something with blue. 20mm/15 axle F QR rear. Pref blue hubs. Any suggestion on good custom wheel? wanting to colour code the hubs and choose rear hub with buzz saw sound (so large tooth number)
-Chain guide MRP or E13 LG1 BLACK don't have to have taco NO FULL BASHRING. My frame has no ISCG tabs. <36T May purchase other with them... but not yet
-Brakeset F+R Open to avid or shimano no C1 though please. recent models pref. 180mm rotors pref. Dont want to have to bleed em

AM HAPPY TO NEGOTIATE PRICE I CANT SET BOUNDARIES UP CAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT ILL BE OFFERED JUST WHATS WITHIN WHAT IM LOOKING FOR WILL WONT RIP OFF

Willing to post or pick up am in Brisbane
Message me anytime call arvos 0403 962 365
Cheers sorry about poor formatting before was rushed

Last edited: