Pasta's high country adventures

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
No, no we don't. MG is on a break and will be gone permanently if he carries on with the same silly shit when he returns.

I love epic travels/challenges like this. Not sure how my body would react to it these days but I'm exceedingly jealous of your trip, P.Vore...., except for the flies, of course. I hate them buggers with furious passion.

Pastavore

Eats Squid
No, no we don't. MG is on a break and will be gone permanently if he carries on with the same silly shit when he returns.

I love epic travels/challenges like this. Not sure how my body would react to it these days but I'm exceedingly jealous of your trip, P.Vore...., except for the flies, of course. I hate them buggers with furious passion.
Thanks Johnny.

I can guarantee that your knees would not appreciate some of those climbs! My old body recovered pretty well ( being on holidays and able to sleep extensively helps), but I have ended up with a bit of plantar fasciitis that I put down to pushing/carrying the bike up that bloody king spur track. I can still ride fine, but running is a bit painful.