Peacey Thompson's crash

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry to hear about your friend but let's not turn this into a thread on track maintenance relating to Rain Rutt under the Toowoomba Mountain Bike Club Forum. The club does not support the building or maintenance of tracks other than those it developed, "McFrenzie' and 'RollerCat'.

IZAKM

Likes Dirt
Do you know how many people are sent into the bushes because nobody can be bothered fixing some of the berms when they wreck them this is all of i think or at least most of us.
^^^^u make sense good.u awt to talk u (jamis7) wrecked my corners at lefty. rain rut is mad fun with the drifty corners, and ever though of fixing it yourself? anywho stay on topic. this kid was just unlucky it has nothing to do with the track?

Last edited:

Red Rocket

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Do you know how many people are sent into the bushes because nobody can be bothered fixing some of the berms when they wreck them this is all of i think or at least most of us.
^^^^u make sense good.u awt to talk u (jamis7) wrecked my corners at lefty. rain rut is mad fun with the drifty corners, and ever though of fixing it yourself? anywho stay on topic. this kid was just unlucky it has nothing to do with the track?
Thanks for both being tools in a thread where we're expressing our sympathies about an injured rider. Nobody gives a shit about how hardcore you year eighters are, or what problems the track has.