Pedal feedback

CGR

Likes Dirt
So i'm looking for some new pedals as currently i'm running some DMR V8's which are on there way out after over 2 years of some serious abuse i.e. some decent size dirt jumps and some gnarl-er trails.
Had a bit of a look around at whats out there and heres the ones i've been considering;

Crank Brothers 5050x/xx: pretty sure about getting these, untill i started reading some of their reviews/feedback, so by now their seeming like the outside chace.

Atomlab (various models): don't really know alot about these, I'm really liking their low profile/simple design.

DMR V12: pretty very happy with the V8's, so i'm betting the V12's are a pretty safe bet, wondering if its worth the extra $$ over the V8's.

Keen to hear some feedback on these as well as new suggestions and respective feedback, especially if they've got nice a low profile to them.

Ezreal2001

Likes Bikes
So i'm looking for some new pedals as currently i'm running some DMR V8's which are on there way out after over 2 years of some serious abuse i.e. some decent size dirt jumps and some gnarl-er trails.
Had a bit of a look around at whats out there and heres the ones i've been considering;

Crank Brothers 5050x/xx: pretty sure about getting these, untill i started reading some of their reviews/feedback, so by now their seeming like the outside chace.

Atomlab (various models): don't really know alot about these, I'm really liking their low profile/simple design.

DMR V12: pretty very happy with the V8's, so i'm betting the V12's are a pretty safe bet, wondering if its worth the extra $$ over the V8's.

Keen to hear some feedback on these as well as new suggestions and respective feedback, especially if they've got nice a low profile to them.
I've got magnesium V12s the're really sweet and I haven't a problem with although a couple DH riders I've met claim they can shatter.

OTH given any thought to Kona Wah Wah pedals?

atomlab66

Likes Bikes
i have run V12 pedals and they really are a safe bet. had mine for around a year, before i upgraded; very smooth and reliable. not that much different to the V8s...

a mate had the pimp atomlab pedals, and he had some serious issues with them. they came missing some of the interior pieces of the bearing. and the bolt at the end, was rounded the first time it was used.
apart from that, they were fine :rolleyes:

personally i run NS legeaters, and they are tough as nuts even if they are a bit heavy..

jp4294

Likes Dirt
I've got Kona Wah Wah's and I love 'em. They are so grippy!!! Then again I've never really tried many other pedals for a substantial amount of time :eek: Sorry but I've got no feedback regarding the original pedals :D

JP

a-line

Likes Dirt
in the past ive had the following::: Azonic A-Frames; the most reliable pedal ive owned, easy to rebuild. Funn Soljam Viper; very reliable, great grip. Sunline V-one; very grippy, never knock/lose the pins cause the pyramids protect them, i dint really get on with them cause wanted a wider platform. Straitline; grips to 5-10's like dog shit to a tyre, nice and wide/low profile, just be sure to be able to live with excessive movement, still shits me but the grip factor outweighs this.
I also had DMR V12's on my hardtail, but changed them as i prefer a lower/wider platform. hope this helps.... or confuses you more:)