Pedals, flats, shin scrapers.

jellylegs

Banned
Flat pedals, black, under 450g pr, slight concave, no spindle lump, sealed bearings, not thick, under $100, but stretch to $150 maybe and pins screw from underside.

What's out there ?

Go...

poita

Likes Dirt
Xpedo spry, 80 bucks

Edit: slight spindle lump sorry, but only really close to the crank. Don't notice it compared to nukeproof electrons

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Xpedo spry, 80 bucks

Edit: slight spindle lump sorry, but only really close to the crank. Don't notice it compared to nukeproof electrons
Awesome, light pedals for the $60 price (I run 3 sets), but I don't think they are what the OP is after.

moorey

call me Mia
Fair enough, i've had 50/50 success with items not turning up, so don't mind paying a few extra bucks to get some already in the country. thank god of paypal :)
Hmmm, regular Chinese buyer. Never had one go missing. Occasionally damaged/faulty on arrival, but replaced free quickly.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Wellgo MG1s seem to get a decent write up. I bought a set for a mate to replace a set of saints he gave me. When my saints die (soon) and I decide to return to flats these are what I'm gonna get.
http://www.cyclingdeal.com.au/buy/wellgo-bmx-mtb-megnesium-pedal-pedals-mg-1/MG-1

378 grams.
$55.
Bargain and grippy as hell.View attachment 325797
Edit: pic attached
I have run these over 4 years without any problems, you can wind the steel pins in or out to suit your needs. They have a bush that wears after a while but the pedals get that worn out from pedals strikes, most people just replace with new pedals for that price.

jarrod839

Banned
I have been running the dmr vaults for just over 6 months and they are basically nearly destroyed from rock strikes the pins do fall out and snap easily.
I would recommend straitline amps or the new HT evo's i will be heading down this path soon.