pennywise, Sum 41, The Vandals & Bowling For Soup

thompo

Likes Dirt
Ordered my tickets the other night and 4 others for friends who are also farkin members.

I'm going to see them play on the 9th April in Brisbane, should be great as i've always wanted to go see Sum 41 play live and Bowling for Soup where one of the first punk bands i liked. Recently heard Pennywise and probably now the band i want to see the most. Anyone else going? Far as im aware there are 2 concerts, one at the riverstage and parklands in Brisbane where Soundwave was held on the 9th April and 13th April in the festival hall in Melbourne.

If anyone is intrested the site for tickets is here : http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/artist/1189696

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Im sick of people not liking bands because they've became popular. I'd go if i lived in/near a major city. As much as I like pennywise it's probably not worth the effort and money for accomidation etc.

AngoXC

Wheel size expert
I heard about this the other day! Never been partial to concerts but this one might get the go.

Matt H

Eats Squid
Im sick of people not liking bands because they've became popular. I'd go if i lived in/near a major city. As much as I like pennywise it's probably not worth the effort and money for accomidation etc.
Sum41 were crap before they became popular ;)

Doggy

Inconceivable!
Only wanna go to it to see Pennywise....loooooooove pennywise. Hopefully there will be still left around for the riverstage show as my wife and I really wanna go but at the moment I cant buy tickets do to the whole trying to get a home loan off the ground and buying a house.
Im guessing the chances of them playing 'bro hymn' are pretty slim (hey, nice rhyme:D ) but would love to hear that song live, always strikes a chord when that song is played around all our mates

mtb1611

Seymour
PW are great live, seen them a few times (not recently though; first time was 1995, last time was 2000).

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Pennywise would be sweet, but the pain of seeing the rest of the acts outweighs any compulsion I have to spend $67 on a ticket. I'm with the dude who set his face on fire.

slip

Beefcake...BEEFCAKE!!!
K'noath bruvva. Pennywise are the orignals, the others suck. Vandals are overrated gobshite.
Vandals and Pennywise were awesome at Warped tour when I went. They don't just play, they put on a show.

Sum41 have always sucked the fat one, can't believe they are on the same bill as 3 other awesome acts.

I've spoken to a few mates to see if they are coming, none knew who Pennywise were. The world is going downhill fast.

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Im guessing the chances of them playing 'bro hymn' are pretty slim (hey, nice rhyme:D ) but would love to hear that song live, always strikes a chord when that song is played around all our mates
That song is so awesome. I can't see why they wouldn't, it's one of there best songs.

NCR600

Likes Dirt
They played it as the last song last time they were here, and from memory, the last couple of times before that, so I'd say chances are pretty high!

antwan88

Cannon Fodder
I will be at riverstage rockin out for sure.. To penywise and the vandals anyway.. whoever said vandals suck is retarded.. playing that long and their lyrics are hilarious..

Bowling for soup are a waste of time..

and meh.. bit of nostalgia when Sum41 play Fat Lip I guess..

mtb1611

Seymour
Vandals and Pennywise were awesome at Warped tour when I went. They don't just play, they put on a show.

Sum41 have always sucked the fat one, can't believe they are on the same bill as 3 other awesome acts.

I've spoken to a few mates to see if they are coming, none knew who Pennywise were. The world is going downhill fast.
"Nowhere Fast" off Full Circle....:D;)

I saw PW with Vandals at Warped in 1997, PW blew everyone away as usual, the Vandals did absolutely nothing for me though.

dingo

Squid
Ordered my tickets the other night and 4 others for friends who are also farkin members.

I'm going to see them play on the 9th April in Brisbane, should be great as i've always wanted to go see Sum 41 play live and Bowling for Soup where one of the first punk bands i liked. Recently heard Pennywise and probably now the band i want to see the most. Anyone else going? Far as im aware there are 2 concerts, one at the riverstage and parklands in Brisbane where Soundwave was held on the 9th April and 13th April in the festival hall in Melbourne.

If anyone is intrested the site for tickets is here : http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/artist/1189696
You [fail] fail at tags[/fail] but it is ok since you got me my ticket.
I hope pennywise play bro hymn, that will make the night totally worth $67
Not the biggest fan of Sum41 but it would be cool to hear fat lip live if they play it. I am still havent heard there new stuff, and have heard im not missing out on much. But I will see.

thompo

Likes Dirt
They played it as the last song last time they were here, and from memory, the last couple of times before that, so I'd say chances are pretty high!
i'll want my $67 back if they don't play it! its the best selling song on their itunes.

floody

Wheel size expert
I wouldn't mind going, don't think I'll get to though.
Would like to hear Same Old Story or Peaceful Day live...