[PENRITH] Da Bomb Molotov

d-rudie

Likes Bikes
Just had my Molotov stolen a couple of hours ago from the front of Penrith Plaza on Riley St. It was chained through the frame and wheels, and was lost about 2pm 26/12/05.

IF anyone knows anything about it, please let me know. Here is a spec list and a photo:

Frame- Molotov 7005 alum
Forks- 03 Marz dropp off's 20mm with ETA lock out
Wheels- Velocity psychos (black 36 hole)
Hubs- F Da Bomb head spin 20mm......... R Shimano QR (both perfect cond)
Tyres- Maxxis semi slicks (near new)
Brakes- Hayes Nine with 8 inch rotors
Bars- Bilt downhill O/S (cut at 670mm)...
Stem- Bilt O/S (like new)
Headset- Cane Creek S2 (perfect)
Seatpost- Da bomb post deelux (good shape)
Seat- ol crappy one
Shifter & derailer- Shimano LX (good shape)
Cassette- Shimano 11-32, 9 speed (good teeth)
Cranks- Truvativ hussefelt with inserts 170mm and 36 ring (good shape)
Pedals- Azonic A frame (good shape)
BB- Raceface DH splined
Guide- Truvative husseflet 2 boxguide with bash ring (good cond)
Chain- Shimano narrow link

Attachments

THRILLHOUSE

Likes Dirt
Shit dude that sucks.
Although with a bike like that the heartless dickhead that stole it is going to stand out, and will soon get what's coming.
If I see it i will do my best for you, just a tip for next time try leaving your bike in lifecycles or something if you know the blokes there.

Good luck getting it back

pylet_tibs

Likes Bikes
i live in penrith mate, so i got a keen eye out for ya, im sure if i see the bike ill be tackling the dude on to the ground, because the bike would be easy to spot out in a crowd, but i know how you feel. Head up mate,

d-rudie

Likes Bikes
Thanks a lot guys :)

Yeah i usually do leave it in Lifecycles, but being a public holiday I wasn't able to. Thanks for keeping an eye out; the more the better!

tinkerbell

Likes Dirt
hey mate that suks iam allways in the area and ill keep a eye out .i work at life cycles and i now how many ppl hang around the bikes just waiting to get there chance.
best of luck hope you get her back.

binner

Hath shat hymself
stick out

..hey d, I'll look for the serial # this mornin and I'm sure it will be seen somewhere , not many bikes like this one around.....good luck mate .........

HYOSHIMO

Straight up emo gangsta
most of the plaza is under surveillance -will keep an eye out for it but might be worth having plaza security re look the tapes...if they still have em

d-rudie

Likes Bikes
Thanks for all the help guys :)

HYOSHIMO:
Yeah tried ringing Plaza security but conveniently they cameras down that end have not been installed yet, and the only one that *is* there doesnt work, and hasn't for 18 months... Great isn't it?

Thanks again guys... keep those eyes open for me!

tinkerbell

Likes Dirt
Yeah tried ringing Plaza security but conveniently they cameras down that end have not been installed yet, and the only one that *is* there doesnt work, and hasn't for 18 months... Great isn't it?

My bothers gf had her hand bag stolen from a shop near there and they said they can't check the cameras because none of there stuff was taken.slak

pigman

Likes Dirt
I too shall join the hunt for tour pride and joy, have you tride advertising for a good mountain bike in the press or star?, make the add simpile tho not too detailed.

d-rudie

Likes Bikes
pigman said:
I too shall join the hunt for tour pride and joy, have you tride advertising for a good mountain bike in the press or star?, make the add simpile tho not too detailed.

Thanks a lot Pigman, great to see you can join the chase :)
Hmmm I hadn't thought of advertising; awesome idea. Will keep that in mind and will see how I go.

Thanks again team... keep those eyes open :)

Blake

d-rudie

Likes Bikes
Possible sighting.

Hey all.

May have had a sighting just this afternoon; meaning a possible new paint job on the Molotov:

+ All black frame; NO decals.
+ All black fork lowers; NO decals.

This black paint looks incredibly dodgey... I mean spray-can material...
Everyone keep those eyes open...

Thanks again

Blake

red death

Likes Bikes
da bomb sighting

a sigting whereabouts?

d-rudie said:
Hey all.

May have had a sighting just this afternoon; meaning a possible new paint job on the Molotov:

+ All black frame; NO decals.
+ All black fork lowers; NO decals.

This black paint looks incredibly dodgey... I mean spray-can material...
Everyone keep those eyes open...

Thanks again

Blake

i feel so sorry for you. i can't even to begin to imagine to imagine wat it would be like to have my pride and joy stolen.
best of luck finding it.