People I would fight...

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
If you could fight anyone... Who would you fight? (not beat up, I'm talking a good bout)

I'd fight Dennis Lillee from back in the 80's when cricket was all about mustaches, open shirts and gold chains, he would go hard!

rone

Eats Squid
If you could fight anyone... Who would you fight? (not beat up, I'm talking a good bout)

I'd fight Dennis Lillee from back in the 80's when cricket was all about mustaches, open shirts and gold chains, he would go hard!

I'd see your Lillee and raise you a Botham.

Ian-Botham_1007114c.jpg

bothamPA.jpg

Lillee's a girls name.

Last edited:

toodles

Wheel size expert
I'd fight Karl Sandilands
If I was ref, I'd turn a blind eye to you using brass knuckles, a baseball bat and a chainsaw.

Who would I fight? I'd lose for sure, but Teddy Roosevelt. Just cos I know he'd have a beer with me after.

driftking

Wheel size expert
Can't believe no one has said it yet........

Justin Beiber
Hitting girls isn't cool maing....
That crosses two lines
1.As stated above hitting girls is not cool
2.Hitting prepubescent is not cool either.

Going a few rounds with a aussie like R.Crow or H.Jackman would be a good laugh. Ali would have to be on the list, but i dont know if me getting beaten that fast would really count.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
I'd probably have a crack at Barnaby Joyce. He kick my arse, but as long as I got a couple landed I'd sleep well. :very_drunk:

kgunzer

Likes Dirt
I'd have a go with that Edward Sullen guy from that vampire movie. He can use his speed, cause I got mine too but no biting. I'm sure Frank Castle is gonna bring pop corn and beer.

Shredden

Knows his goats
A baby, a small child or a defenseless baby animal. Just so I could have the satisfaction of winning a fight for once.