people that use the word PIMP

alexb618

Likes Dirt
is it just me or do other people get irritated when people say things like 'oh man that is so pimp' etc

i think i am getting old as i hate almost everything that young squids say these days

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Nah, I think pimp is a hella cool word. It creates a really proactive paradigm that shows a quantam shift in the shizzle.

It's the perfect storm baby, nothing else surges like it. I kind of like iPimp too, I'm always rocking it because that's the way I roll.

Peace.

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Mate.
The youth are sweeping Farkin now and we have our trends, this being one.
I bet when you were young you would use your "cool" words!! :p

Saying, "Oh that bikes is totally PIMPED! :cool:" is just like saying a bike is "shmick"!!! ;)

I know it might be annoying but it is a trend that will eventually blow over!! :rolleyes:

pryaz

Likes Dirt
It's just the thing that's 'in' at the moment. PIMP is a common term used now but soon some other word will be the most common term and anyone still saying PIMP will be considered old-school:p

shredder dj

Likes Dirt
Yes I agree, I'm 14 and think that PIMP is a really weird word, it makes me think of the term "Gangsta", none of my friends use it, maybe it just hasn't caught on down in Lilydale. :confused:

NCR600

Likes Dirt
In Frank Hardy's classic semi factual tale of corruption within the Labor Party in Australia 1900-1955, the term 'Police Pimp' is used to mean an informer and as far as the story goes, there's no implication of earning money from prostitution.

So I guess that makes Huggy Bear a double pimp.

BM Epic

Eats Squid
In Frank Hardy's classic semi factual tale of corruption within the Labor Party in Australia 1900-1955, the term 'Police Pimp' is used to mean an informer and as far as the story goes, there's no implication of earning money from prostitution.

So I guess that makes Huggy Bear a double pimp.
Damn bastard that huggy was,starsky and hutch should have popped him in the first episode!
Tattletale!

Last edited:

Drew.

Eats Squid
Do you know what a pimp actually is?
It's a dude in a fury coat that finds clients for his hoes (prostitutes) so he can make a sweet dollar.
Not Rape, not raped, not raped out.
Kids.:rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with the word really, from what I gather it's come from talking about a stereotype pimp; who has fur coats, gold chains all over, diamonds in his teeth and a Caddilac rolling on gold spoke 22" wheels. It's pretty much just got it's own meaning from being used so much in different context, just like using the word Gay for something we don't like, pretty much everyone says that. though apparently is "offensive".

Christo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Do you know what a pimp actually is?
FFS - there's a big difference between someone who manages prostitutes and sex without consent.

A pimp is like the guy your mum works for.;)

The term pimp refers to the fashion sense of the stereotypical pimp in popular culture.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
It's a dude in a fury coat that finds clients for his hoes (prostitutes) so he can make a sweet dollar.
And when his 'hoes' don't 'perform' to the client's expectations, they are often physically abused by their 'employer'.

Yeah, pimps are awesome. Everyone should aspire to be one.

It's pretty much just got it's own meaning from being used so much in different context, just like using the word Gay for something we don't like, pretty much everyone says that.
Doing that is so gay.

though apparently is "offensive".
Not so much offensive as immature and kinda ignorant.

BM Epic

Eats Squid
I think someones been into the drambuie again? ;)
Just had a nip,i'm in a silly willy mood(you know, sunday night,too much chockies,went and done GHS and am also tired-"poor dittum's")
I have plenty left for you on sunday(got a nice hip flask for the ride)hiccup;)