PERTH....on holidays anyone?

Mahoney_007

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm on holidays all this week, and was wondering if anyone was up for a city ride or something?
Friday is out cause I'll be recovering from a monster hangover but any other day I'm up for it?????

gonna be in the mid 20's all week PERFECT riding weather ;)

Midget

Likes Bikes
yeah me and chuck will probably be up for a ride then
we just got back from 2 week hol in vic/qld so time to go for a proper ride rather then a ride on our cousins huffy's (but it was a dual suspension huffy so it was good :| *cough**cough*) :p
and if jarrad can make it on sunday then make it sat cos hes a stupidly good rider and i hate him :p unless u mean the other jarrad neway :p
yeah i should b up for that and my bro will probably b too and he might get his mate kasper to come too

lllllater

chucK

Likes Dirt
yeh i'll bug kasperino and peanut
I'm down too

Adin we still got some filming in the mt lawley area to do ;)

Adi

It's my birthday!
Okay so this is sick, we have a ride this sunday, and then another one next sunday!

Mad!

Where do we meet, and at what time?

9:30 AM at the traino like for the next sundays ride?

Adi

It's my birthday!
Fuzzy said:
9 30 at the perth train stsation this sunday? the 4th?
Yes, 9:30, Perth traino on the bridge that leads to the library, this sunday, 4th January.

Adi

It's my birthday!
Sick man, this is going to own, cya boys tomorrow at the trainstation 9:30 on the bridge to the library!

Adi

It's my birthday!
Surprise, I am taking my analog camera to do some wiked awesome filming ;)

There is no way that I will be filming just you guys riding, the camera will have to be shared around, can't expect me and Emerson to do all the work! :p

stooge

Likes Dirt
That was a great ride, every one is getting better ay, some good stuff was throwin down as was good footage taped. Cant wait 4 the next ride!!!

Stooge
"Ride On"