Perth Ride Saturday 11th October

Karnage

Likes Dirt
Theres a ride on this saturday the 11th of October in the City. We trying to get quite a few people coming. We are meeting across the bridge outside the library from perth train station. We'll be meeting there at abt 10-11 am. Riding street and urban the whole day. If you want more info please msg me on msn or email me @ freerider381@hotmail.com

Adi

It's my birthday!
Wrong forum dude, can a mod move it to the Watering Hole. Thanks :)

Here is my super useful pic :)

Cheers

Karnage

Likes Dirt
Ok the people that are confirmed and maybes just so people can judge whos coming:

Coming:

Adin
Me
Tomo
Nick
Sam
Goatfarm
Midget
Trix (Always comes on any ride i ask him) (Havent asked him yet)
Gordan + 1 fren.
Kep+ 1 fren

Maybe:

Midget's Bro
Adin's Fren

G

wanna pay for my bike to be fixed then ill come? gooooo on you know you want tooo ;)

Midget

Likes Bikes
Hey is 'Bonnet' going (dunno his real name) cos if he is can someone email me gotbike_bitch@hotmail.com and tell me so i can burn the 100mg of imgs n vids from the 27th city ride to a cd for him cos hes got a mate that is gonna upload em somewhere but yeh anyone know?
if hes not someone who knows him tell him to come :p

stooge

Likes Dirt
ohhh we need to make a ride on a sunday one of these weeks, im really urging to go 4 a ride wif u guys, i wana muck around with barspins now that i can do em :D

Stooge
"RideOn"

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
Midget, i wont be there this weekend, or next weekend if theres a ride. its my 18th this weekend and im having a party, and next weekend my best friend is having her 18th party.

my REAL name is Ashley, or just ash for short.

Adi

It's my birthday!
I should be goping unless I go with KndKris to the Goatfarm.

Let you guys know tomorrow sometime

Mahoney_007

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I was gonna try and hit the goatfarm myself on saturday, but seeing as though youse are out and about in the city i may try and tag along this time, cant give ya's a yes or no but if im there im there (got to replace the pads on my car)

::RideSiK::

Pro Rider
Stooge said:
ohhh we need to make a ride on a sunday one of these weeks, im really urging to go 4 a ride wif u guys, i wana muck around with barspins now that i can do em :D

Stooge
"RideOn"
what bike you barspinning on?? you lost the breaks or gears off the kona...

gorgan

Squid
hey karnage, me and + 1 friend can come tommorow...
i might bring another friend tommorow...

ill c u there tommoz

~gorgan

Midget

Likes Bikes
ok so exactly wat time r u guys plannin on comin? cos it says 10-11 and i dun wanna b waiting around for 1 hour cos we dunno if someone is coming at 11 or will we just muck round near musuem or somthin? meh well anyway wat time u guys comin anyways

Midget

Likes Bikes
good ride ppls :D i just shoudla eaten more then breakfast + mars bar + timeout throughout the day :S i was buggered wen i got home

i got 10 photos n 11 vids not much this time cos i didnt hav the camera out a lot of the time but ey

will hav to sort out how im gonna get these and the ones from the 27th to u anarki