Perth Riders

juzzo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Im heading over to Perth for a few weeks (18th december-16th of jan) and wouldnt mind hooking up for a few rides with some people to see what riding there is over there dh, 4x anything really. Anyone one interested?

cozwa

Likes Dirt
yeh i gotta coupla weeks of over xmas new years break... show ya round a couple of dh tracks..

juzzo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sweet, any recommendations on places to ride, things to see and do??? i come from toowoomba so anything excites me;)

TheBofh

Likes Dirt
sweet, any recommendations on places to ride, things to see and do??? i come from toowoomba so anything excites me;)
Some good stuff around Perth; Goatfarm, Gunjin, Mundaring, Darlington jumps, lots of stuff further out if you don't mind a bit of driving.

matty_101

Likes Dirt
Definately hit up Goatfarm on the way through, 3 chillies will get your towoomban rocks off aswell.

juzzo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
might check some of the stuff out, since im to young for a liscense ill have to rely on mum driving me around;) so im not sure how much she's willing to drive

Hobzai

Likes Bikes
Get a lift up to the Goatfarm early on in the morning (too hot otherwise) and rack what vert you can on our little bump. It's such a little hill I can't believe people whine about pushing up it! Since the new DH course went in for the States, it's a reasonably entertaining spot and it's close to the city so Mum shouldn't mind the drive! It'll be tough given the time of year you'll be in town, but try and hit it up on a day just after some rain. It's a dustbowl in the dry. For the same reason, Gunjin is a bit of a drag unless you're running 2.7s at 5psi and are packing a snatch strap! Or, maybe try it on a camel. :D

Might see you on a hill when you get here - look out for the blinged out DH Comp.