Perth Urban Assault 25/1/04

stinky|dan

Likes Dirt
Boys and Girls.

MYself and a few regular riding buddies are doing an early urban assault in East PErth on THIS Sunday morning. Be at the corner of Royal and PLain st's at 7am to be in on it.

Dan

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
i hope to be there seriously...but i am waitng for my forks to be repaired. but otherwise i'll be there!!!

Midget

Likes Bikes
umm yeah should b good-o ;)

7am? thats early :\ thats farkin early :\ hmmm
stinkydan you got a mobile we could possibly ring incase i decide not to turn up that early?
ill ask my bro if he wants to come too

omg thats early :S :p

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
Dan,

yeh that must have been me, well it must have been you cos i went to bike force myaree today and asked someone about fork lowers...probally you.

wel it looks like i wont be coming along, unless i can borrow my mates forks, he is in the US at the moment and hopefully wont mind too much.

cheers anyway
ASH

Adi

It's my birthday!
Ahhh damnit Dan, fate is in the way again, I have no chainring to come riding with, haha... man this sucks! Anyways, have fun you guys.

Might be easier if everyone met at the traino on the bridge, heaps of stuff to ride there aswell. Makes for some good riding.

Have fun, I'll cyas on the next ride!

I am a sack who doesnt know where anything is in the big bad world out side my computer room

Because I am a choad

:roll:

Fuzzy - Look at where the location is before you post you n00b

fredric

Cannon Fodder
I'd like to come but I'v just cracked my frame. I'll tell some of my mates to go along should be a good ride.

Adi

It's my birthday!
What kind of bike did you ride fredric? What kind of riding do you do? Been on one of our rides before?

stooge

Likes Dirt
id like to come but i cant due to the armadale train line not working this weekend, we should organise another one for next weekend as well!!

Stooge
"Ride On"

chucK

Likes Dirt
Heh, depending on when i can wake up I should still be coming, How long are you guys expecting to be in East perth? Coz i'll come down n haev a look during the day if i dont wake up in time

Adi

It's my birthday!
Have fun tomorrow guys, hope someone takes some decent pics *cough* Emerson *cough* :D ;).

chucK

Likes Dirt
Cheers for the ride today fellas, was an absolute treat in the cool morning.
Some impressive stuff demonstrated by all. The other 3 were obviously a bit more ballsout riding doing drops an stairs every which way :D
Nice breakfast too! :D